Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Croft Original

Thread: How to use arrows?

Question How to use arrows?

Hi, can somebody teach me, how to use arrows? I have not seen any article about it.

You could try using a bow LOL
    gohannie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Croft Original View Post
    You could try using a bow LOL
    Just a bit of fun.
    By clicking on your players in the tactic screen you place a red arrow forward on him which indicates when in attack he will move to that position, if you click on the player again the arrow will change to blue backward which indicates when defending he will move to that position. The arrows are good for some formations but can pull the players out of position. Also remember you cannot see your opponents arrows in a match. Hope this explains

Quote Originally Posted by Croft Original View Post
    Just a bit of fun.
    By clicking on your players in the tactic screen you place a red arrow forward on him which indicates when in attack he will move to that position, if you click on the player again the arrow will change to blue backward which indicates when defending he will move to that position. The arrows are good for some formations but can pull the players out of position. Also remember you cannot see your opponents arrows in a match. Hope this explains

Thanks... but i know all what are you post here. That means, there any tested method, tactics for use them? (my english is low :<)

One example is using 4-1-4-1

------ST-----
    --------------
    ML-MC-MC-MR
    -----DMC----
    DL-DC-DC-DC

By placing forward red arrows on the ML & MR it will change your formation into attacking 4-5-1V & if your ML is also AML & the same for the right it will also increase your attacking potential.

Ok. thanks. One more question. Using blue arrows on defenders and red arrows on strikers have any sense, and this change something?

Some forum users say they make your players more defensive & attackers more attacking, but I never use them, I think to many arrows complicate what tactic you are using so I only ever use at most 3 arrows.