Thread: Urgent, How to beat formation 3N-1-3W-3,Battle between 1ST and 2ND place today

Urgent, How to beat formation 3N-1-3W-3,Battle between 1ST and 2ND place today

This maybe the match determination of league champion,I hope you guys can give me some suggestion to win he >< Currently I'm the 1st place on the league and he just behind me with the different of 3 point only..
    This is the current league table:
    Urgent, How to beat formation 3N-1-3W-3,Battle between 1ST and 2ND place today-table.jpg
    His team line up:
    Urgent, How to beat formation 3N-1-3W-3,Battle between 1ST and 2ND place today-2nd.jpg
    My team line up:
    Urgent, How to beat formation 3N-1-3W-3,Battle between 1ST and 2ND place today-%5E%5E.jpg

I really need the champion.. This maybe my only changes to get the trophy for this season... Need you guys suggestion.. Please help me

He maybe will using the formation 3N-1-3N-3 also because I realise that his only MR have 1 league off,Can you guys also give me extra suggestion if he use formation 3N-1-3N-3? Thanks

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    4-5-1 V-Style is supposedly a counter. maybe you could put red on wingers, other orders perhaps pass flanks since he is so open there? i almost always press whole pitch.

If you haven't read some of the articles listed in this thread it's a great way to start:
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...tutorials.html
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    4-5-1 V-Style is supposedly a counter. maybe you could put red on wingers, other orders perhaps pass flanks since he is so open there? i almost always press whole pitch.

If you haven't read some of the articles listed in this thread it's a great way to start:
    But he also got two wing beside , I always press whole pitch ya So I can still using this formation againts his team?

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post

Urgent, How to beat formation 3N-1-3W-3,Battle between 1ST and 2ND place today-1st.jpg

Win 0-1 ^^