Thread: Condition

Condition

I always give pressure whole pitch, but what does it mean to the condition when you change that in only own half?

Apprentice
    For what i read in other post whole pitch make ur team get tired faster but im not too sure about. U should test it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddo View Post
    I always give pressure whole pitch, but what does it mean to the condition when you change that in only own half?
    Whole pitch means your men will tackle for ball even in the opponent's half. Defensive, hard tackling, and whole pitch are suitable when you play against strong team with very good STs or AMC with SA in free kick, you will commit fouls farther from the box than you play with own-half pressure.

Quote Originally Posted by HULIANO View Post
    Whole pitch means your men will tackle for ball even in the opponent's half. Defensive, hard tackling, and whole pitch are suitable when you play against strong team with very good STs or AMC with SA in free kick, you will commit fouls farther from the box than you play with own-half pressure.
    My opponent has great St, but no AMC and no SA in free kick. Should I use this?