Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need Serious Help with this champions match!!

Need Serious Help with this champions match!!

I am no Match for his team quality (29.4 to 24.8)...he's got a scout midfielder we two scout side backs and a total package of special abilities...I know that i am doomed and this is practically a suicide ...but what's the best shot i have against him?...I need any help with a fight to death defensive formation i guess...this is his formation

---------------------------ST-----ST----------

-----------------------MC-----MC-----MC--------

------------------------------DMC-----------------

----------------------DL-----DC---DC-----DR-------

3N-3N-2W-2 could do the trick. Attack down the flanks with mixed passing, own half pressing. Normal mentality since he is better. Some red arrows on AML/AMR for some extra offensive.

Quote Originally Posted by El Duderino View Post
    3N-3N-2W-2 could do the trick. Attack down the flanks with mixed passing, own half pressing. Normal mentality since he is better. Some red arrows on AML/AMR for some extra offensive.
    My Right Flank got injured in the league game...great luck i guess...only a left flank...and this is a away game...i am thinking 5-4-1 type of formation with hard defending...I could be slaughtered with normal mentality

You don't need to put 5 defence as he won't be attacking you by the flanks. If you want some extra defence add a DMC with a blue arrow.
    For your flanks, since you don't have any AMR, replace him with a MR and the AML by a ML. It leaves you with one striker but it could work.

You don't need to put 5 defence as he won't be attacking you by the flanks. If you want some extra defence add a DMC with a blue arrow.
    For your flanks, since you don't have any AMR, replace him with a MR and the AML by a ML. It leaves you with one striker but it could work.
    How About this ? >>http://oi42.tinypic.com/1z4iu1g.jpg<<....

My Right Flanks are injured so this is the best i could come up with...hard defending...passing left flank long...pressing own half with no offside and counter-attacking

Is it better to replace DL with 3 star MC ?

Don't play hard defending. Either play normal or defending. Left flank it is. Counter attack won't help you. Either replace your DL with you MC or an AMC.

Don't play hard defending. Either play normal or defending. Left flank it is. Counter attack won't help you. Either replace your DL with you MC or an AMC.

Ok ,Will Replace DL...but i don't get it...why not hard defending or counter attacking ?...I am totally outmatched ...

The hard parameters wether it be defending or attacking are not the best. And counter attack is usually used against weaker teams.

The hard parameters wether it be defending or attacking are not the best. And counter attack is usually used against weaker teams.
    Ok will try your advice and get back to you...Much appreciated for the help btw...Thanks...hope i don't get trashed badly

Good luck. Hope it goes well. At what time is your match?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast