Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: I cant win anymore...need help please

I cant win anymore...need help please

Hi top11 players...

i'm really despairing...i am at the 4th season. the 1st and 2nd i got on first place. the 3rd and 4th i am at the midfield like 5th and 6th place.

champions league ist not possible...

what can i do to win? i dont know how i can go on. i am the strongest player at my league with 30,3 points and an average age from 22,9.

in season 1-3 i changed my team every day to get a counter tactic to my opponent. in the 4th season i did it 10 times (now its the 16 day) but it didin't work anymore. i decided to play with a 4-5-1 motivated/normal V-Style like "dv8r" here in the forum but it doesn't work. i only got a draw or a lose against weaker teams. the first at my leage plays a 4-4-2 flat and wins every game with 4-0 till 8-0 (agains me 1-1 and 2-2 i wondered...). another one plays an illegal tactic i think dl-dc-dc-dr/ml-mc-mc/amr/st-st or others with one wingers and one amc like aml and amc and ml and mc and wins every game or gets a draw.

could someone help me to win???

sorry for my (bad) english

regards
    diabolos
    We live for the one, we die for the one! - The Legend of the Rangers/Babylon 5

no one can help me? tactic tips etc?

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Well, for me I only play a few formations regularly. I would try watching matches live, and changing one order at a time to see how you team responds.

Other advice I do not know. What is your team? A screenshot might help people see what might be changed?

google translate: Nun, für mich spiele ich nur ein paar Formationen regelmäßig. Ich würde versuchen, gerade Spiele live und Ändern einer Bestellung zu einer Zeit, zu sehen, wie Sie Team reagiert.

Andere Rat, den ich weiß es nicht. Was ist Ihr Team? Ein Screenshot könnte helfen Menschen sehen, was geändert werden?
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 08-16-2013 at 10:26 AM.
    HULIANO and Diabolos80 like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Well, for me I only play a few formations regularly. I would try watching matches live, and changing one order at a time to see how you team responds.

Other advice I do not know. What is your team? A screenshot might help people see what might be changed?

google translate: Nun, für mich spiele ich nur ein paar Formationen regelmäßig. Ich würde versuchen, gerade Spiele live und Ändern einer Bestellung zu einer Zeit, zu sehen, wie Sie Team reagiert.

Andere Rat, den ich weiß es nicht. Was ist Ihr Team? Ein Screenshot könnte helfen Menschen sehen, was geändert werden?
    I think it's better to stick with 1-3 formations that will be played regularly. I think changing formations so often will be difficult for the players to adjust, actually demoralizing players. I only change my formation when playing against much stronger team; otherwise I play safe with counter-attack, defensive formations against weaker or same quality teams.
    Diabolos80 and Cat Harrison like this.

Rookie
    dl-dc-dc-dr/ml-mc-mc/amr/st-st is not illegal btw. It's basically 4-4-2 but with the mr moved 1 slot up. Many ppl on this forum say that 4-4-2 flat is THE formation for this season.

p.s. you need extraordinary wingers to play dv8r's formation!
    Diabolos80 likes this.

Diabolos80 likes this.

thx for the answers but you dont have to translate, i can understand this.

here is a screen of my team:I cant win anymore...need help please-542201_10201946547771750_1579590290_n.jpg

i can switch between 4-4-2 flat and 4-5-1 v style. these are the best formations i think. i'm watching every game of my team.

@ Deghinsea

oh i see...thats the point

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    you could 4-1-4-1, which could be useful too. 3-1-4-2 can be strong against many modules, if it was my team I'd be looking for some stronger defensemen and maybe an AMC for flexibility.

4-4-2 seems charmed this season
    Diabolos80 and HULIANO like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Muhammad Erlius Syafri View Post
    Emma Maembong, she is a goddess <3

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast