Thread: Crazy game..is possible!!?

Crazy game..is possible!!?

Hi,

Today I had a crazy experience with Top eleven. Match against a 4-4-2 team. My team was the local side. I went with 4-1-3w-1-1 motivated in the middle.

I was present, the other manager not. End of the first half, 3-0 for me. Second half, the other manager still missing, no change in his formation. My player were 100% in condition and moral at the begining of the match. My preassure was only in my half field, and all the first half the possesion was 75-25 for me

Suddenly, in the second half, the possesion was greater to the other team, and one after other came 4 goals!!!..Finally I lost the game 3-4...What can be happened for this!!!...????. Any idea???

Shere

Did you make a substitution at half time? If so did you keep your formation legal?
    FC Croft History LEVEL 7 (Famous)

League...............................Won Season 1,2,4,5......Runner Up 3,6
    Champions League.....Won Season 1,2,3,4......Runner Up 5
    Cup.......................................Won Season 2

The Raiders History LEVEL 2 (Rookie)

League...............................Won Season 1...........Runner Up
    Cup.......................................Won Season 1

Quote Originally Posted by Croft Original View Post
    Did you make a substitution at half time? If so did you keep your formation legal?
    No changes at all. Not from me, not from the other. Indeed, when i try to see the detail of that match, it appears empty data..no teams names, nothing at all

All my other matchs seems to be ok with their details. This match, is like a ghost incident...no data at all of it. I can tell what happened because i was there watching the match.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by sherezado View Post
    Hi,

Today I had a crazy experience with Top eleven. Match against a 4-4-2 team. My team was the local side. I went with 4-1-3w-1-1 motivated in the middle.

I was present, the other manager not. End of the first half, 3-0 for me. Second half, the other manager still missing, no change in his formation. My player were 100% in condition and moral at the begining of the match. My preassure was only in my half field, and all the first half the possesion was 75-25 for me

Suddenly, in the second half, the possesion was greater to the other team, and one after other came 4 goals!!!..Finally I lost the game 3-4...What can be happened for this!!!...????. Any idea???

Shere
    Oops that sucks! If you did not change anything, then it must be the computer that made you lose

Quote Originally Posted by sherezado View Post
    No changes at all. Not from me, not from the other. Indeed, when i try to see the detail of that match, it appears empty data..no teams names, nothing at all
    Can you load some screen shots of the game Highlights?
    FC Croft History LEVEL 7 (Famous)

League...............................Won Season 1,2,4,5......Runner Up 3,6
    Champions League.....Won Season 1,2,3,4......Runner Up 5
    Cup.......................................Won Season 2

The Raiders History LEVEL 2 (Rookie)

League...............................Won Season 1...........Runner Up
    Cup.......................................Won Season 1

Is empty..no data at all