Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By Florian Bunea
  • 1 Post By Roei Balsan
  • 1 Post By Florian Bunea
  • 3 Post By The Red Baron

Thread: importent game against a looser!!

importent game against a looser!!

hey! i have a game against a player that buys tokens!..alot!!
    all of his squad is scout players
    currently im 1st place his 2
    his quality is 60.8 my team is 56.3
    is form is 3dc . 2(dml/r) . 3mc 2 amc 1st
    look like that

gk
    dc dc dc
    dmr dml
    mc mc
    amc amc
    st
    how do i beat him?? i can play most of the forms...

I buy tokens and I'm not a looser, just makes me feel like Roman Abramovich
    I will tell you what should I do in your situation;
    1st- know the nationality of this guy
    2nd- if he is from Thainalnd, Thailand is 5 hours more than spain. So I waste 2 tokens and put the match when he is (90% possible) sleeping... at 3:30 in Thailand.
    3rd.... you have a little advantage of points so, I have seen that a 4-1-4-1 is a very good defensive tactic to try to draw... anyway, he have 3 DC and 2 MC and if you put a good formation, have good luck, and he sleeps, yeah, you can win.
    I play everytime with a 4-3-3 and never change... but maybe a 4-4-2 or a 4-5-1 can be better options for this case. But read more answers ok? and good luck^^

Rookie
    Same as Khris. If i buy tokens, am i a loser? You should change your way to think man, it sucks.
    On topic, he doesn't have a DMC, so u should play with AMC. I would sugest you 4-5-1V. This way you wil be able to block his ST and both AMC's.

Rookie
    Or if your defenders are good, 3N-5-2V. This way you will block his attacks and u can attack with 3 players and maybe use the flanks aswell.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

ok first off i was just kidding...
    if you wanna buy tokens its ok
    thanks for the advice
    so shuld i go with 3-5-2v or 4-1-4-1?
    khris likes this.

Rookie
    3n-5-2v
    khris likes this.

And what? goes right what u tried against this guy?...

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I buy tokens and I'm not a looser, just makes me feel like Roman Abramovich
    I will tell you what should I do in your situation;
    1st- know the nationality of this guy
    2nd- if he is from Thainalnd, Thailand is 5 hours more than spain. So I waste 2 tokens and put the match when he is (90% possible) sleeping... at 3:30 in Thailand.
    3rd.... you have a little advantage of points so, I have seen that a 4-1-4-1 is a very good defensive tactic to try to draw... anyway, he have 3 DC and 2 MC and if you put a good formation, have good luck, and he sleeps, yeah, you can win.
    I play everytime with a 4-3-3 and never change... but maybe a 4-4-2 or a 4-5-1 can be better options for this case. But read more answers ok? and good luck^^
    If it weren't for people buying tokens then i'm sure Nordeus would be pretty quick in taking this game down.....the real loosers are those who are happy to take advice off you mate then not let you know how they got on.......
    Red FC-Level 24-Season 24
    Winners x 17 (2nd x 5 , 3rd x 1)
    Winners x 7 (2nd x 2 , 3rd x 4)
    Winners x 6 (2nd x 5 , 3rd x 3)
    TREBLE X 3

Quote Originally Posted by The Red Baron View Post
    If it weren't for people buying tokens then i'm sure Nordeus would be pretty quick in taking this game down.....the real loosers are those who are happy to take advice off you mate then not let you know how they got on.......
    this is the situation of lots of games...-.-' no money, good bye game... ...well everybody is free to decide how he plays, there are lots of tactics with, or without waste tokens to have a good team... I am happy with my players, and playing this game like I play it... ..if one day I'm tired of this, ....game over xD so, is simply a game, that's a simply forum wher I am cos is raining, and if he wanna answer, ok, if his result is a secret, ok ... I too have lots of secrets hahahahaha^^ (^-^)