Thread: Big Formation problem :/

Big Formation problem :/

Big Formation problem :/-untitled.jpg

Thtt's my team. Only league leader has better rating than me. But always I lose or get draw. I don't undersatand what is wrong...

Can anyone plz help me ?

Sry for bad English ...

Orders In English:
    normal
    Down to both flanks
    own half
    normal
    long passes
    zonal marking

No counter
    No offside
    Last edited by sannurange; 09-07-2013 at 06:38 PM.

Apprentice
    Down flank and long ball tend to take out your midfield and your playing midfield formation.

SO what is the best formation and best orders with these players to win the matches?

Apprentice
    I like to use 442 deff counter but i have lots of other ticktacks, its just a learning curve bud. just keep with it and check out the other match results in your league to see there ticktacks. good luck

If I have to decide the orders;

attacking,
    in own half.. no, I prefeer in all the field..
    counter and offside yes
    zonal making is ok, but I prefeer low entrances, not normal...
    and 2 ST with red arrows (up)
    and the 2 DC of the center in front the GK with Blue arrows, is what I do.. well playing with a 4-3-3

!! wow, u have good team, now I see all))) really guy, I have the central DC with blue arrows and the DL and DR with red arrow, all the MC (I have 3) with red arrows,a dn the 3 ST I have all with red arrows...
    4-4-2 is good formation, and you have good team, try to put players in another position, because maybe if you change and ST of side, he will do more goals, and the same with MC... sometimes 1 works better in the centre of field or in the right....