Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Higher level needs to be beaten... HELP!!

Higher level needs to be beaten... HELP!!

here's the situation:
    Higher level needs to be beaten... HELP!!-rating.jpg

his standard formation:
    Higher level needs to be beaten... HELP!!-his.jpg

and here's the after match formations of his only loss:
    Higher level needs to be beaten... HELP!!-loss.jpg

now i wonder,should i copy?? and if so any tactic suggestion?? any help would be appreciated!!

Pretty weird to me, is there any chance the other guy's team was stronger than his?

Quote Originally Posted by HULIANO View Post
    Pretty weird to me, is there any chance the other guy's team was stronger than his?
    nope he's lower than me his average is 19.6 i'm 21.4,not much but he is a lil bit lower.here's his standard very funny squad:
    Higher level needs to be beaten... HELP!!-funnu-sq.jpg

OK susan .. 4-1-3W-2 countered by 4-5-1V style .. but in this picture he control his middle by 3 MC ... so play with 4-5-1V , red arrow on DMC ..

Orders :
    attacking , both flanks , normal tackling , mixed passing , no offside trap , counter attack on , own half
    Ankle Breaker likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ṃř Sǚffệŕḝṝ View Post
    OK susan .. 4-1-3W-2 countered by 4-5-1V style .. but in this picture he control his middle by 3 MC ... so play with 4-5-1V , red arrow on DMC ..

Orders :
    attacking , both flanks , normal tackling , mixed passing , no offside trap , counter attack on , own half
    ty Ṃř Sǚffệŕḝṝ, i'll take that in mind...even if the **** of coping that formation which he lost against looks yummy!!
    to be honest i'm not gonna win the league,and i'm not gonna blame myself for loosing against a bigger player...so i'm going to play without pressure,but if it happens that i win i'll be here cheering like a crazy!!! i'll post results

Orders :

Do not use counter while you are attacking. Counter attack can only be used while defending or hard defending.
    Last edited by Mohamed Sultan; 09-12-2013 at 09:02 AM.

i hope you win this match ... GOOD LUCK Susan

if you lose .... friendly match waiting for me
    Last edited by Ṃř Sǚffệŕḝṝ; 09-12-2013 at 12:19 PM.
    Susan Fc likes this.

i hope you win this match ... GOOD LUCK Susan

if you lose .... friendly match waiting for me
    i lost 3-4 grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...not pissed much for losing with a bigger player,rather cause all the players right after me did just win...so i dropped to 7th place...and nobody wants to happen to not qualify for the next level...****,****,****ttttt!!!!! plus i drew 1-1 in the first match of the 1/8 of the CL...really not a good moment!! i'm gonna kill a couple of my players...they look better than what they really are...assholes!! LOL

sorry for your lost but i'ts great to play with bigger players and just lost only 4-3

same as mine players ... they look with 5-6 stars but in the match they are assholes .. LOL .. don't be pissed we're just in the half of league
    Susan Fc likes this.
    ٩(●̮̃•)۶

sorry for your lost but i'ts great to play with bigger players and just lost only 4-3

same as mine players ... they look with 5-6 stars but in the match they are assholes .. LOL .. don't be pissed we're just in the half of league
    i'll be needing soon some suggestion for my 2nd leg CL match...i drew 1-1 away...and we know it's almost impossible to score 0-0 which would be fine for me!! eheheh

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast