Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By SlyAnimal
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison
  • 1 Post By Ankle Breaker
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison
  • 2 Post By Dman2pt
  • 1 Post By SlyAnimal

Thread: The market sucks pretty good!!3 or 4 players at all...wow nobody sells ****??

The market sucks pretty good!!3 or 4 players at all...wow nobody sells ****??

Then i login from my 2nd account(same level)and i find a list plenty of players...that's a mystery to me!! I don't expect answers to explain that...i'm just saying...that's a major issue of the game..if they really expect us to spend tokens!!the good thing is this way i'm forced to save tokens,i'm gonna die rich!! Lol

Now the only thing i can bid for is a worthless 3* gk!! That's funny!! One player only in the world and not even 4*!!

Rookie
    One thing which I've found can help, is that your computer will download all of the available transfers when you initially log into top11, and likewise if you reload the page. As a result, if you leave your window open for a long time without reloading the top11 application, new transfers don't appear.

So try opening up facebook again, and re-logging into the transfers screen, and you might find more transfers available

Although sometimes different servers simply have huge differences in the quality of players available (e.g. My gf's account had around around 40x 5 star players available one day, by comparison I only had around 5 lol)
    Ankle Breaker likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yeah your accounts must be on different servers...
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Yeah your accounts must be on different servers...
    i hate to bitch,but when you go for shopping and you find all closed when it's not supposed to be...that pisses you a lil bit off!!NP,i still have some patience to give away i will break some ankles,then maybe i'll find some more player on the list!! LOL
    Cat Harrison likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    yeah it does take patience.. or timing. Find when they release the gens.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Why does all people only whant 5* players. Lately i have mostly bought 3* players fast trainers, and my 2 teams are going very well. I save money, and tokens, since they cost half of a 5* fast trainer and there are no bid wars, only need 1 token. In my case i buy the one ending 4, 4 days and they are 4* players.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Ankle Breaker View Post
    i hate to bitch,but when you go for shopping and you find all closed when it's not supposed to be...
    As I said, try logging out and logging back in, then your browser will refresh the list of available players

Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    Why does all people only whant 5* players. Lately i have mostly bought 3* players fast trainers, and my 2 teams are going very well. I save money, and tokens, since they cost half of a 5* fast trainer and there are no bid wars, only need 1 token. In my case i buy the one ending 4, 4 days and they are 4* players.
    the point is not how you like to play,rather is the "whys" that happen! let's say i like to buy ****,or simply i need to replace a good player for another good player without dropping my average level,which believe me is not something to not care about...or even more simple..i'm bored and want to hunt for some good offer... still pisses me off when i can...anyway i'll try to do as Sly Animal said,at least we all are gonna be happy!! ehehehe