Thread: help to beat 4-2-3-1

help to beat 4-2-3-1

just now i have a game team quality me higher that he,but the finish result i loss,
    want to ask wat formation can use to beat it

ST
    AML AMC AMR
    MC MC

DL DC DC DR

team quality 23.09

My team is

ST ST

ML MC MC MR

DL DC DC DR

team quality is 32.5

Team mentality: hard attacking
    Focus passing : down both flanks
    pressing style : whole pitch
    Tackling style : normal
    passing style : long
    marking style : zonal

force counterattacks
    play offside trap

actually my team quality is better that he...but why i lose the game...i hope any big brother can give me some tip about this,thank a lot

no ppl help me about tis??

Do you have a DMC? I'd probably go 3N-1-4-2

Either way I'd change from hard attacking to just attacking, no offside trap, mixed passing style, press own half, and focus passing mixed. How was your possession for the game? Would seem you'd want 1 more midfield player to match his 5

He played with AML AMC AMR, you should have play with 3w in the back and 2 DMC or at last play with 4 defendera and 1 DMC. Otherwise is 4 against 4 in your defence, he have the advantage in that part of the field because none of those 3 player have a direct marker. Other option is 3 DC DML DMR, to better mark those players.
    Playing hard attacking also incorre a lot your back, because your defendera will go up in the field, pressing all field also tired more your players. Playing offside trap with 4 defenders and playing against 4 attackers for me it is not a good idea.
    442 is not a offensive or defensive tactic why do you play counters If your mentality is hard attacking, does not make sense to me.

I hope i helped you.

thank a lot ....i will remember for next....thank

Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    He played with AML AMC AMR, you should have play with 3w in the back and 2 DMC or at last play with 4 defendera and 1 DMC. Otherwise is 4 against 4 in your defence, he have the advantage in that part of the field because none of those 3 player have a direct marker. Other option is 3 DC DML DMR, to better mark those players.
    Playing hard attacking also incorre a lot your back, because your defendera will go up in the field, pressing all field also tired more your players. Playing offside trap with 4 defenders and playing against 4 attackers for me it is not a good idea.
    442 is not a offensive or defensive tactic why do you play counters If your mentality is hard attacking, does not make sense to me.

I hope i helped you.
    You helped me a lot ty