Thread: Token buyer?

Rookie

Token buyer?

Tell me that is not possible for someone on lvl 1, playing for 18 days, to have this team...

Token buyer?-sem-t-tulo.jpg

Rookie
    Whats his average rating ?
    Mine is currently approx. 16.8 and I'm also a lvl 1 & haven't purchased any tokens.

So, yeah, I guess he just has been merchanting with players, so he could afford those with 20+ ratings.

Rookie
    he is 17,4...i am 16,2.. the problem is not that.. it's those 5* players, most of them are young, so even merchanting players, those are very expensive..

in this moment i only have one 5* players because i tried to built a balanced team with god players in all positions and lso in the bench..

Thats nothing i can show one in level 2 that as already all the buildings built. There many people who dont know what to do with there money.
    In level 1 you can fins a por of 5* players without club or very cheap, to make sure, just look to is Team value.
    In my first year i bought 5 players that were free agents, with 4 and 5 *, and i received 5 players under 19 years old, that are still in my team.

Pro
    You can get cash for tokens...right