Thread: How to beat 3n-3W-2MC-2 ?! 1 HOUR UNTIL THE MATCH

How to beat 3n-3W-2MC-2 ?! 1 HOUR UNTIL THE MATCH

I need opinions against this weird formation.
    I use it twice before against a stronger opponent to in cl matches and it worked for me but then I faced weaker opponent with 4-4-2 classic and he beats me. So im wonder if I should use 4-4-2 classic now against it. Im facing stronger team but my team is close to.his as quality and my team is also very tought. First match I beat him 2:0 at home for the league but he was using different formation. Im stucked now and the match is very important since I enter the top teams in my lvl and server and the competition this season is awesome. 10 strong teams fighting for their pride level 8 . In the moment im third after loosing twice from the worsest teams with 4#4-2 classic and now facing the second in epic battle . Any opinions would be appreciated. Tnx

Apprentice
    I dont get it. Are you asking how to beat 3n3w22 or 442?

A draw at end.. I outplayed him but a draw at the end. I go with 4-3n-AML-2 due to my AMR was with a red card. Attacking mantality . Zonal.marking. mixed passes and mixed play. No offside no counter. Shots 15 against 18 for me
    Possession 48:52 for me
    Corners 1 against 10* for me.
    And thats all. After all I didnt manage to beat him bu I have to.mention that hes whole squad is a scout.players and 3 world class players. I have only 4 scouts. So hes stronger than me.

Yep I asked.how to beat 3n-3w-2-2 I think I write it pretty Clear.in thread name...