Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how to beat 4-1-3N-2?

how to beat 4-1-3N-2?

hello guys

i have a semi final cup match tomorrow, oponent has less quality in the
    team but in the first game i just played 1-1 i played 4-4-2 classic offensiv mixed hard tackling but he just scored one goal in the 85 min..... so how i should counter his 4-1-3N-2? i think 4-3N-2-1 should work? (amr aml) offensiv, red arrows on the wings and passing long by flanks? thank you for helping me.... (or should i also play 4-1-3-2? )

4-3n-2w-1 worked fine. Just dont put any arrows and play normal tackles to prevent an lucky goal from free-kick. And try to attack trought the wings if you want but If it was me I going to play mixed. Put a red arrows will change the counter formation a lot. For example if you put red arrows on your wingers in attack your formation will become 2-5-2-1
    So you will be clearly open for.counter attacks that your opponent probably will use because his team is weaker. If you put red arrows on your aml/
    Amr your formation will.become 4-3-3 in most of.the.time.and I find.4-3-3 usefull.only.if you play agains 4-5-1 V style.
    So one more time.
    Use 4-3n-2w-1. No arrows!
    Mantality: attacking
    Passes:mixed!
    Passes trought: my advice is mixed but if you want play both flanks.
    No counter no offside
    Tackles: normal to prevent.lucky free-kick goal. Switch to hard if things not goes as you wish. For 8 seasons I played hard only 4-5 times when I played a stronger opponent.
    I win the league every year + 3 CL cups and play semi-final today fighting for the 4 cl cup.
    Last edited by Kenshiro; 09-16-2013 at 01:27 PM.

thank you kenshiro, I will try your tactic without arrows, mixed passes and normal tackling... i will report after the match tomorrow... just thinking about 3-1-3N-2W-1 (because he plays without wingers and 2 middle attackers...) ?

It makes sense.. its up to you . Good luck mate
    But you know.. there is something about this game that im curious about. Are the default formation better than those you made following your own logic? 4-3N-2W-1 IS A default formation. The one that you write is not.. I always wondering if there is difference about that who knows..

thank you, just won 5-1 after getting in front with 3-1 changed to defensive, counter attack... but just in this time I scored 2 standard goals (1 freekick, 1 corner)

Rookie
    which formation u use?

4-3-2W-1 (offensiv ment., no arrows, mixed passes, normal tackling, mixed passes, pressing own half, no counter and no personal defence)

Exclamation

DONT TRY 3-2-2-2-1, doesnt WORK !!! 1 striker has no chance,
    I tried it at home, my quality 49,8 vs 43,2 my opponent,
    1st half 2:5 shots on target, i lost possesion too, 0:0
    2nd half i changed 442 r.a. on ML, MR and in 60, 80 min. 2:0 final score,
    with changed formation won shots on target 9:6. 442, attack, own, zonal, mixed, normal tack. no offside, no counter coz i was better and playing Attack.

Rookie
    i had league match against this scheme and was 2-1 for me with 4-4-2 then i change to 4-2n-2w-2 ment normal, tackling normal, pass long , both flAngs , press own half and just added another 2 goals

we never discussed about this formation to use, we always talking about 4-3-2W-1 an this works fine agains 4-1-3N-2....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast