Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: how to beat 4-1-3N-2?

Rookie
    so i have second match in cl tomorrow against 4-1-3n-2 and mby i willl start with 4-3-2w-1 if he is with same scheme but i look at him before some mins and i saw 4-3-3 and i thing thats ok cuz i can crash 4-3-3 with my 4-4-2 classic

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshiro View Post
    4-3n-2w-1 worked fine. Just dont put any arrows and play normal tackles to prevent an lucky goal from free-kick. And try to attack trought the wings if you want but If it was me I going to play mixed. Put a red arrows will change the counter formation a lot. For example if you put red arrows on your wingers in attack your formation will become 2-5-2-1
    So you will be clearly open for.counter attacks that your opponent probably will use because his team is weaker. If you put red arrows on your aml/
    Amr your formation will.become 4-3-3 in most of.the.time.and I find.4-3-3 usefull.only.if you play agains 4-5-1 V style.
    So one more time.
    Use 4-3n-2w-1. No arrows!
    Mantality: attacking
    Passes:mixed!
    Passes trought: my advice is mixed but if you want play both flanks.
    No counter no offside
    Tackles: normal to prevent.lucky free-kick goal. Switch to hard if things not goes as you wish. For 8 seasons I played hard only 4-5 times when I played a stronger opponent.
    I win the league every year + 3 CL cups and play semi-final today fighting for the 4 cl cup.
    What about the pressing? own half or full field?

i play this season often with 4-1-4-1 against strogner and offense opponents, it works fine! dc's and dmc down, if you want ml and mr up, st all the time up, i can switch so very fast to a 4-5-1 V cause my ml and mr is also a aml and amr also my dmc is a dc so i can if im in front and the opponent have no amc switch to 5 defenders.

Mentality: normal, both flanks, hard tackle(maybe not ever the best), own half, mixed, and counter. most it works good.
    If the opponent have just 1 striker and one amc, or no amc and 2 striker i play the same mentality with 3-1-4-2 and it also works so good. i never pay any money for tokens but im in first place in league, cup and championsleague still winning.

but if i have very important match i make the best formation i can.. like today i will try yours kenshiro, against 4-1-3n-2 with 4-3-2w-1...

i think i will win... result coming soon boys...

bless up, FC St. Gallen 1879

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshiro View Post
    4-3n-2w-1 worked fine. Just dont put any arrows and play normal tackles to prevent an lucky goal from free-kick. And try to attack trought the wings if you want but If it was me I going to play mixed. Put a red arrows will change the counter formation a lot. For example if you put red arrows on your wingers in attack your formation will become 2-5-2-1
    So you will be clearly open for.counter attacks that your opponent probably will use because his team is weaker. If you put red arrows on your aml/
    Amr your formation will.become 4-3-3 in most of.the.time.and I find.4-3-3 usefull.only.if you play agains 4-5-1 V style.
    So one more time.
    Use 4-3n-2w-1. No arrows!
    Mantality: attacking
    Passes:mixed!
    Passes trought: my advice is mixed but if you want play both flanks.
    No counter no offside
    Tackles: normal to prevent.lucky free-kick goal. Switch to hard if things not goes as you wish. For 8 seasons I played hard only 4-5 times when I played a stronger opponent.
    I win the league every year + 3 CL cups and play semi-final today fighting for the 4 cl cup.
    thats the best formation, i use it also evertime against 4-1-3n-2 and win very high... but what about the pressing?

bless up

it doesn't work for me though. I used 4-3-2W-1 against the same team at home game and get 2-2 when I used 3W-1-3W-1-2 I've won 3-1 away

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12