Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Made it to the CL final with my two teams. Need advice now :)

Bring the bottle of champanhe!

I won the final too
    play against 4-1-2-1-2 diamond, with a 4-3-3... during 54 minutes I was loosing 0-2 but at the end my best player did 2 goals 55' 89' and in the extra time I (my DC Roberto Carlos) did the 3-2 (^-^) too I won the last season but for 5-0.
    Congratulations!
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I won the final too
    play against 4-1-2-1-2 diamond, with a 4-3-3... during 54 minutes I was loosing 0-2 but at the end my best player did 2 goals 55' 89' and in the extra time I (my DC Roberto Carlos) did the 3-2 (^-^) too I won the last season but for 5-0.
    Congratulations!
    Wow 4-3-3 against a narrow diamond sounds extreme for me xD
    You team was better quality? Sounds strange hehe

I need to win the cup now... lost semifinals this season, I wanted to win League - CL and CUP but oh well...
    khris likes this.

I won, only for one minute xDDD make the 2-2 at minute 89' so, was a surprise for me... and win, after been loosing 0-2 ... what to say..... ..(^-^)' and yeah, my team just a little bit better of quality.. but, the key was the player that did my 2 goals, he is 9 stars of speed and resistance.. and all this things, so, my training tactic give me this cup you are free to see 2 pictures of the match in teams section
    ... and now, as every month.. this season is past... so, one new starts and is time to think what to change...what to buy... ....-.-'

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12