Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to beat 3-4-2 , pls help ( last chance for cup )

How to beat 3-4-2 , pls help ( last chance for cup )-asfwsf.jpg

this is my team ..

Apprentice
    Well, you'll have to play it as 352 then. But you need to sort out your players because if you keep playing them out of position, their morale will go down.

Play Vechiu against his lowest defence MC and your highest defence MC against his highest offence MC. Also, play your 4 star striker on his strongest leg. So if he is right footed, play him on the right.

I would suggest you sell one of your GK as you don't need 3 GK. Your 4 strikers are good. Should buy at least 2 DMC, preferably players that plays DMC/DC. You also need two more DC and a DL. So see if you can get 2 DMC/DC.

Right now, I wouldn't even be concerned about games and what not but getting a good group of players together. You should try to keep a squad of 21 players.

If you have no money, buy free transfers but at this time, it might be hard since these next few days everybody is chasing to buy players.
    Chelsea FC
    SEASON 3 -- LEVEL 3: DOUBLE
    SEASON 2 -- LEVEL 2: **TREBLE!!!**
    SEASON 1 -- LEVEL 1: League Champion

Formation and Order guide
    4132 guide

ok , i've set the formation for tonight .. 3-5-2 with my best MC ( which is ML ) against his best player , which is MR.Also my best ST against his weakest DL.I hope i'll win .. i didn't put my players to much for training today so i could have 80-90 condition for all of them tonight .....1-2 is not a hard defeat to turn around .. thanks for the help guys .. if you have any other suggestions , they will be highly appreciated .. like red/blue arrows on players and what not ..

cheers

P.s. i would need some passing/mentality advice as well ..

Apprentice
    You shoukd play your best mc against his weakest player not the best. You should calculate it so that your players play at 99 condition for the start of the match. 80-90 is too low.

http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...der-guide.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12