Thread: 70.5 quality side to handle

Banned

70.5 quality side to handle

I´m playing a side tomorrow who i think are the strongest quality team i`ve yet to play, their a 70.5 quality, i´m a 62.6, their planning on playing a 4-1-3(n)-2 formation, i´m planning on going with a 4-3(n)-2(aml)(amr)-1, i´m going to start with normal team mentality,passing down both flanks, pressing in own halve,hard tackling, long passing,zonal marking, would anyone do anything different, should i go with defensive mentality, and maybe counter attacks, many thanks for your opinions.

I would play mixed passes, long passes, will probably be lost, since he have 5 defenders against 3 attackers. Since His Team is better i would play defence, counter, and see how it goes.

Apprentice
    Dont. 4132 counters 432w1. you lose in attack (2dc vs 1 striker) and midfield (3 mid vs 4 mid)

If you really have to play it, red arrows on your fullbacks and play down the flanks cos you are going to lose mid aganst him.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TimYoung View Post
    Dont. 4132 counters 432w1. you lose in attack (2dc vs 1 striker) and midfield (3 mid vs 4 mid)

If you really have to play it, red arrows on your fullbacks and play down the flanks cos you are going to lose mid aganst him.
    Howcome in the table of counter formations the formation i´m going to play is down as a counter to the formation he´s going to play, hence me choosing to play it in the 1st palce.

Apprentice
    I have no idea why it was down as a counter. The info there is dated anyway. Read my 4132 guide on my sig.