Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By HULIANO

Thread: Need help with 4-5-1 V style and 4-2-3-1 no DMC.

Need help with 4-5-1 V style and 4-2-3-1 no DMC.

I need guide for the 4-5-1 V style and the 4-2-3-1 no DMC, 2 MC, 1 AMC, 1 AML, 1 AMR. It is just like this:

--------ST--------
    AML--AMC--AMR
    ----MC---MC----
    DL--DC--DC--DR
    --------GK-------

My team mentality is Attacking. I don'd use Counter Attack so what should I do with the Focus Passing, the Pressing Style, Passing Style, and Marking Style??? Should I play offside trap??? And how about the blue/red arrow for each of the player???

Thank you guys so much.

For 4-5-1 V-style, I find 4-4-2 classic, defensive with counter-attack is very effective. For 4-2N-3W-1, you can play 4-1-3W-2, attacking dOwn both flanks.

No I mean I am now using those 2 formations and I need some recommendations or advice to make them work out.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Nguyen View Post
    I need guide for the 4-5-1 V style and the 4-2-3-1 no DMC, 2 MC, 1 AMC, 1 AML, 1 AMR. It is just like this:

--------ST--------
    AML--AMC--AMR
    ----MC---MC----
    DL--DC--DC--DR
    --------GK-------

My team mentality is Attacking. I don'd use Counter Attack so what should I do with the Focus Passing, the Pressing Style, Passing Style, and Marking Style??? Should I play offside trap??? And how about the blue/red arrow for each of the player???

Thank you guys so much.
    Sorry Here is a quote from sdw's guide. Hope it is helpful to you. I only use 4-5-1 V-Style against weaker teams, so my advice would not be that helpful as that of sdw.

4-5-1 V style - This is my favouriteformation.Very strong and very hard to counter it,cuz this tactic is very plastic.You can use it for defense,for normal attacking,for attacking...With strong ball possession or effective counter-attacks.The red arrows and mentality are very important.I like to put red arrows only on DL and DR,however AML and AMR.Normal mentality down both flanks with counter-attacks.Look what small difference you can change and all mentality is changed.If you clear the arrows of AML and AMR,focus the passing mixed,and use short passes you'll gain ball possession but it's possible to loose effectiveness.It's good when you keep the result.It's like "tiki-taka" Barcastyle.For this mentality it's good to have PlayMaker.If you put red arrows on your MC's and AML and AMR,change the mentality to attacking and just dominate.Never use DMC with red arrow,like a lot of forum guys are talking. I tried and many times I failed.Another counter-tactic of V style is mappleleaf.There are two interesting tactics which are mapple leaf and the best is 3-2-2-2-1-(3 DC,2 DMC,2MC,AML,AMR,1 ST).I often play with 4-5-1 V style formation and I saw a lot of problems against 4-1-3N-2 and 4-3N-1-2... Reverse logic but fact.
    Michael Nguyen likes this.

Thanks dude!!! I've learnt a lot.

If anyone has advice or recommendations for the 4-2-3-1, please go ahead and post it. I appreciate your helps.
    --------ST--------
    AML--AMC--AMR
    ----MC---MC----
    DL--DC--DC--DR
    --------GK-------