Thread: How to beat 3N-4-3?

Rookie

How to beat 3N-4-3?

Hi
    I'm looking for a counter formation for 3N-4-3.
    Table of counter formation says: 4-3N-2(AML/AMR)-1, 4-4-2 Classic, 3-5-2, 3-2-2-2-1 Butterfly.

Could someone suggest anything most suitable.
    I was thinking about 4-1-3w-1-1 but I'm not sure. I just wanted to strengthen the defenders (so dm with blue arrow), put AMC cause he has a hole there and strengthen the midfield with rest of the players. Does anyone have any expierience with defeating such oponents? Could someone suggest formation and orders?

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Adam Marszał; 09-26-2013 at 07:26 AM.

Rookie
    Please suggest something cause today I've lost to that tactic 1-0. I had better players but still i've lost... I tried to changed formations and tactic during the game but I wasn't able to change the result.
    I've started the game with 3N-1(down)-3N-2W-1 and wing attack (0-1 at half) than 4-1(down)-2N-2N-1 and offensive wing attack and at last 15-10 minutes 4-1(down)-3(2MC RM)-AML-ST and ultra offensive mixed attack... Nothing changed.
    Tommorow I've a game with such tactic in a league game. My second ST is very poor that's why I'm trying to find something to avoid putting 2ST.

What formation and tactic should I use?
    Last edited by Adam Marszał; 09-26-2013 at 08:19 PM.

Dreamer
    442, (normal mentality, mixed passing, no trap, no counter).
    451v (normal mentality, flanks passing, no trap, no counter).

Quote Originally Posted by kebess View Post
    442, (normal mentality, mixed passing, no trap, no counter).
    451v (normal mentality, flanks passing, no trap, no counter).
    No, don't use the 4-5-1v.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Marszał View Post
    Hi
    I'm looking for a counter formation for 3N-4-3.
    Table of counter formation says: 4-3N-2(AML/AMR)-1, 4-4-2 Classic, 3-5-2, 3-2-2-2-1 Butterfly.

Could someone suggest anything most suitable.
    I was thinking about 4-1-3w-1-1 but I'm not sure. I just wanted to strengthen the defenders (so dm with blue arrow), put AMC cause he has a hole there and strengthen the midfield with rest of the players. Does anyone have any expierience with defeating such oponents? Could someone suggest formation and orders?

Thanks in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Marszał View Post
    Please suggest something cause today I've lost to that tactic 1-0. I had better players but still i've lost... I tried to changed formations and tactic during the game but I wasn't able to change the result.
    I've started the game with 3N-1(down)-3N-2W-1 and wing attack (0-1 at half) than 4-1(down)-2N-2N-1 and offensive wing attack and at last 15-10 minutes 4-1(down)-3(2MC RM)-AML-ST and ultra offensive mixed attack... Nothing changed.
    Tommorow I've a game with such tactic in a league game. My second ST is very poor that's why I'm trying to find something to avoid putting 2ST.

What formation and tactic should I use?

Why did you use a different formation to the ones listed in the table? You were aware that there is a list of counter formations but you chose to ignore it. Go for a 4-4-2 classic with mixed passing.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Rookie
    Why did you use a different formation to the ones listed in the table? You were aware that there is a list of counter formations but you chose to ignore it
    Because as i wrote in second message:
    "My second ST is very poor that's why I'm trying to find something to avoid putting 2ST"
    I didn't want to reinvent the wheel but knowing limitation of my team I was trying to find the best solution. My secong ST has 12 quality so that's not something to be proud of... For example my second AMC has quality 19 so almoust twice as good as second ST.
    I was trying to buy a decent st today but I've lost 7 tokens on biding war and enden with nothing...
    I've put a lot of effort to find something digging through the forum but all i saw was formation like this and informartion that 4-3N-2(AML/AMR)-1 might not work cause 4D might have problem with 3ST.
    That's why I was thinking about the 4-1(down)-3W-1-1...
    I'm a beginner but I read a lot about the game and I'm trying to get it asap. That's why I'm looking for any kind of advice.
    Last edited by Adam Marszał; 09-27-2013 at 06:37 AM.

Apprentice
    Play your best players and make a formation around them rather than trying to fit players into a formation.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    No, don't use the 4-5-1v.
    Why? Why would 442 be OK, but not 451v? Don't bother answering if you don't know... Not interested in nonsensical arguments.
    Last edited by kebess; 09-27-2013 at 12:48 PM.