Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Need Advice? TSSO formation corner

Rookie
    And what would you suggest for 4-3N-1-2?
    I'm thinking about 4-1-2N-1-2. Last time I'm played against this tactics I've used 3N-1-4-1-1 but I wasn't satisfied with the result.

Apprentice
    Is your team higher q then his? If you want to play 41212, I would suggest 4132 instead, red arrows on full backs. You pretty much mirror match him.

There is nothing an amc that can do that cannot be done better by an offensive mc. My offensive mcs score as much as my strikers and get to help win the midfield battle.

Personally think amc is the most useless position in the game.

Rookie
    Thanks for suggestions!
    But a question occured. One of my best players in team is AMC/AML and maybe because of that I would like to put him in a team somewhere. He scores a lot and have plenty of assits so he's not so bad at AMC but I understand your point of view. But correct me if I'm wrong level 26 (2 point from 27) AMC might bring more good than level 15 (low) MC.

Apprentice
    Yeah, for sure. Play your best players before formation. Not saying a player cant be good amc... Just a similar quality mc brings more to the team.

Pro
    Tim, totally agree with you. AMC is a waste of 1 creative playing position on the field
    Rather get a player to manage the Middle, wings or forward than standing in the middle of no mans land.

On playing out of position, just look at the many unmanaged teams that you come across. all managerless teams are playing out of position due to injuries, cards retirements and fill ins. These teams still compete as 11 players on the field.

Quote Originally Posted by TimYoung View Post
    Go with 442. It is the formation of the moment. Dont worry about the Amc. he cant get the ball to him.
    ok i'll go with 4-4-2 ... let's see i post the result
    ٩(●̮̃•)۶

counter on the following?

-DR-----DC------DL
    ---MC---MC---MC--
    --------AMC-------
    -----ST--ST--ST--

was thinking something like
    3N-1DMC-3MC-1AMC-2ST
    OR
    3N-1DMC-3MC-3ST
    OR
    something with amr-aml but with less MCs
    Last edited by zaratoustra; 09-30-2013 at 06:20 PM.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by TimYoung View Post
    Is your team higher q then his? If you want to play 41212, I would suggest 4132 instead, red arrows on full backs. You pretty much mirror match him.

There is nothing an amc that can do that cannot be done better by an offensive mc. My offensive mcs score as much as my strikers and get to help win the midfield battle.

Personally think amc is the most useless position in the game.
    At the end I've played with 4-1-2N-1-2 and I've won 4-0. Amc had an assist and everything went great. Maybe 4-1-3N-2 would be better (casue my MC had 2 goals) but we'll never know.
    No matter what I would like to thank for your suggestions.

Apprentice
    I like 4 at the back against 3 strikers actually. Go 4132 def counter, long ball, blue arrow on dmc, red arrow on full backs, offside trap.

Your formations are illegal as you need to have one or two players on each wing.

Ohhhh I forgot that.

Thanks again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast