Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: How to beat 4-1-2-1-2

How to beat 4-1-2-1-2

I played first leg and was draw2-2 away, I played 3-1-3-2-1

Should I use same formation or try something like 4-1-3n-2?

Dreamer
    I don't think you need 4 in the back, since he has no of. wingers.

Something like 3N-1-4-0-2, should do.

EDIT
    Your opponent's formation has the "illusion" that it has a strong attack, but that really isn't the case. It's a rather balanced formation, but with a strong middle pressing. In fact, his defense could even be slightly stronger than his attack, depending on what arrow he places on the DMC.
    Last edited by kebess; 10-01-2013 at 04:56 AM. Reason: Rephrased for better understanding
    Maxim Starev likes this.

if he uses a 4-4-2 (narrow diamond) you can use a formation that lock his midfield and let some of your players free.

try using a 4-1-2-2-1 (v-style) passing through the flanks and blue arrow on your dmc if his amc give u trouble Your AMR/AML are free to take him down
    Axis Force 88
    Because every force has 3 axes and a resultant, in this case DEFENSE, MIDDLE AND FORWARD, and the result is VICTORY!

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Guadalajara FC View Post
    if he uses a 4-4-2 (narrow diamond) you can use a formation that lock his midfield and let some of your players free.

try using a 4-1-2-2-1 (v-style) passing through the flanks and blue arrow on your dmc if his amc give u trouble Your AMR/AML are free to take him down
    Why 4 defenders when the opponent has only 2 Strikers and no wingers ?

Hi could you guys help me out.

I'm trying to work out a formation to counter this.
    Attachment 13130
    Judging from the way his matches have gone, i feel he is sure to play attacking.

So i kind of worked this out.
    Attachment 13131
    Orders : mentality-attacking, passing-through the middle, pressing-own half, tackling-normal, passing-mixed, marking-zonal.
    Please do give your thoughts on this. Or if you could suggest something better it would be very helpful.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by kebess View Post
    Why 4 defenders when the opponent has only 2 Strikers and no wingers ?
    because he can put a red arrow on his DL/DR to support forward. it more safely than use 3 dcs and 2 sts
    Axis Force 88
    Because every force has 3 axes and a resultant, in this case DEFENSE, MIDDLE AND FORWARD, and the result is VICTORY!

i sugest you dont use many red arrow on your players, because they'll get tired fast.
    red arrow on your mcs are fine
    Axis Force 88

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Guadalajara FC View Post
    because he can put a red arrow on his DL/DR to support forward. it more safely than use 3 dcs and 2 sts
    Red arrows on DL/DR won't bother his flanks, since he has an MR and ML. So I'm really sure, 3DC+1DMC, is more than enough to counter his attack.

It would be a waste to use 4 defenders.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by locopoco View Post
    Hi could you guys help me out.

I'm trying to work out a formation to counter this.
    Attachment 13130
    Judging from the way his matches have gone, i feel he is sure to play attacking.

So i kind of worked this out.
    Attachment 13131
    Orders : mentality-attacking, passing-through the middle, pressing-own half, tackling-normal, passing-mixed, marking-zonal.
    Please do give your thoughts on this. Or if you could suggest something better it would be very helpful.
    Thanks.
    Use 4-1-4-1. Red arrows on MC only.

It allows to cover your whole defense, including flanks and DMC position. Your attacks should be good as well with those arrows.
    Cat Harrison and locopoco like this.

Thanks for the suggestion.

But as you can see i have no ML.

So do you think 4-1-2-0-3 would be a good option.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast