Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Formation

Quote Originally Posted by Mischa Cali View Post
    My next matchup...really strange formation:

Attachment 13410

Any advice?
    So now i tried 3 different threads to get a useful answer...but no...i only get told that i post in the wrong thread...great job.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Isn't there a Formations & Tactics section of the forum? I think I've forgotten, Correct me if I'm wrong!
    I've been moving/redirecting these threads as I find them to the Form.&Tactix . They sprout up everywhere.... and it would be great if people could find the answers to questions easily...

I would go 4 4 2 and not worry too hard Mischa, but check they aren't playing you and switch it up to something legal before match time.
    Mischa Cali likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Cheers Cat

Its just that he's using illegal formation and still wins games with it. Really dont understand and this is a reason to get mad cause its yet another uncalculable Factor in this game. Does it now matter or not? I really start getting confused.

In my logic...when something is called illegal its gets penalized. So an illegal formation, again in my logic, should be an automatic loss...no matter against what q team.

But i guess there are only rumours going around as its with all since nordeus refuses to deliver valuable information...in fact they don't deliver anything valuable.....and it really pisses me off.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Well, illegal formation is just a term used for modules that result in severe possession loss. It doesn't mean they can't win, just that the odds are less in their favor. It is pretty ick to be the team they lose to, I grant you. Don't have hard tackling on, don't play too aggressive. This can concede PK...goal, corner...goal. I'd have mentality defensive, really, they are sitting in your end. No counter attack.

Good Luck! Let me know what result
    Mischa Cali likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I was thinking of a 4-1-4-1 or even a 4-2-3w-1 to counter his AMC and 3 strikers

but i guess because its an illegal formation and he loses possession i'd still have too much pos on my side to counter attack effectively?

So if i go 4-4-2 i should be around 80% possession since i have the better midfielders. But whats with his massive attacking force?
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Insanity?? Who knows, that's why I wonder if he will change it before.

Zonal, with maybe blue arrows on your D (though not sure about the arrows but maybe it keeps them from getting ideas about wandering..)
    Mischa Cali likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Insanity?? Who knows, that's why I wonder if he will change it before.

Zonal, with maybe blue arrows on your D (though not sure about the arrows but maybe it keeps them from getting ideas about wandering..)
    Can't do a proper 4-4-2 cause i'm missing DL due to injury and red card.

So either i go for asymetrical (DC-DC-DC-DR) or 3dc 1dmc. What to do?^^
    Cat Harrison likes this.

I like symmetry but it seems your opp. doesn't, so I'd be tempted to go with the D's & DR.
    Mischa Cali likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    I like symmetry but it seems your opp. doesn't, so I'd be tempted to go with the D's & DR.
    Cheers will give you and update on how it worked out.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123