Thread: Party of cup, importantly.

Party of cup, importantly.

Hello, my rival plays 4-3n-3 all his players have an average of 23 except a ST with 30 of average.

Do I imagine that the better thing to face him this formation is 4-1-4-1 not? Or would they put another formation?

It is the first party and I play the going in his field and I would like to go out winning of there.

If I play with 4-1-4-1 the DC and the DMC would they go with the blue arrow, truth? There would be some arrow more?

Thank you very much.
    Last edited by elaiti; 10-07-2013 at 12:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by elaiti View Post
    Hello, my rival plays 4-3n-3 all his players have an average of 23 except a ST with 30 of average.

Do I imagine that the better thing to face him this formation is 4-1-4-1 not? Or would they put another formation?

It is the first party and I play the going in his field and I would like to go out winning of there.

If I play with 4-1-4-1 the DC and the DMC would they go with the blue arrow, truth? There would be some arrow more?

Thank you very much.
    If he playes 3N MCs then you set red arrows on DL/DR and ML/MR, no need for blue arrow on DMC. Attacking down both flanks, mixed passing for focus and style. Only ST with 30 quality won't do much unless his whole team provides good support or your team is much weaker I have a 7 star ST and he's been scoring much less than my AMR/MR and his rating's been steady 7.

If your team is much weaker, then play Whole Pitch with Hard Tackling.

If he does not use AMC, then you can turn the Counter-Attack option ON. No offside because he has 3 STs.
    Last edited by HULIANO; 10-07-2013 at 03:00 AM.

But is not it better to put to the DMC blue arrow in order that it covers to the ST that this in the way?
    The game I make it mixed or attack for the bands? Mixed or long passes?

Thank you for answering

My opponent :