Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By DiZZee
  • 1 Post By Mo Meow Odom

Thread: Tittle game help! :)

Tittle game help! :)

Hello dear top11ners

Tonight i am playing with the guy who is second in my league.

Thing is that we have 10 goals difference with him above so if i lose it will be hard to take the league (we have 3 points difference with me in front).
    With this guy we ll probably play at the CL final this season also so as you can imagine he is my top opponent and our games will be something like EL-classico

Our first game (in my home) some days ago ended 3-1 (i won).
    He played 4-1-2-1-2 ND and i counter him with 3-5-2V style.

Tonight we are playing in his home. I don't know what formation he ll use.
    I suspect he ll change from 4-1-2-1-2.
    If i win or tie i ll most probably take the league cause we have huge differences with other teams in our league.

I ll post screens with my team and his to see the quality of players and suggest what i can use to beat him if you want

So opponent's team:

anti scouting ^^

My team:

He might play one of the following:

4-1-2-1-2
    4-1-3-2
    3-5-2 V style
    3-1DMC-3W-1-2
    3-2W (DMR-DML)-2N-1-2

The most possible is to play again 4-1-2-1-2 cause i think he tries to trick me with the other formations. But i want to have in my mind clearly any counters that i can use in the game.

So

If he plays 4-1-2-1-2 counter will be
    4-1-4-1 at the start of the game with defensive-counter-both flanks-long ball-no offside-normal/hard tackle
    and maybe change it to 3-5-2V middle game to attack - hard tackle - offside- mixed pass.
    He usually makes 4-1-2-1-2 -> 4-1-3-2. I don't know what reaction to do there

If he starts with 3-5-2v i think i ll go with butterfly, normal mentality, mixed attack, counter, no offside, mixed pass

Do you agree with the above?
    Thing is that i can also go for the tie. Any formation you have to suggest to make my life easier?

How to counter the not so usually formations he might play like 3-1DMC-3W-1-2 or 3-2W (DMR-DML)-2N-1-2?

Thanks in advance guys and i ll appreciate any help cause i am not so experienced in the game yet
    Last edited by zaratoustra; 10-08-2013 at 12:48 PM.

Pro
    Rather than counter him, maybe he needs to chase you. After all you are on top. He has to win.
    Is it not better to put your best team so as not to concede any goals, but have a chance to attack as well. Let him change to counter you.
    Just asking the question.

Pro
    Rather than counter him, maybe he needs to chase you. After all you are on top. He has to win.
    Is it not better to put your best team so as not to concede any goals, but have a chance to attack as well. Let him change to counter you.
    Mo Meow Odom likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DiZZee View Post
    ye there is a point but my favorite formation is butterfly or 4-5-1v or 4-4-2 which can be beaten if he plays his favorite 4-1-2-1-2 ND :S
    I can put the best players i have whichever formation i use. So i always trying to counter formations.
    Last edited by zaratoustra; 10-08-2013 at 01:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DiZZee View Post
    Now thats a manager !!!!!!!!!! xx

any thoughts?