Thread: Ideas to beat a 3-2-1-2-2? never have seen before....

Ideas to beat a 3-2-1-2-2? never have seen before....

really it seems that all field is full of players xD remember something like this, but different... players in all positions, all lines...

Ideas to beat a 3-2-1-2-2? never have seen before....-adir-fc-4os-de-final-champions.jpg

maybe I will use as in 95% times a 4-3-3......... and maybe, I will loose cos this season I bought players of 6 stars that are invisible... thats one experience for me, this wants to say that, if one player scores, scores 3 goals in the 1st match, he will score. If one do 4 goals in 10 matches, this is his way.

PD;
    *another thing I have to say, is that, good players, "effective players" in my case, i have seen that when I loose, they loose more "morale" than the bad players that scores less or do mistakes. I've seen that, because, as some people know, this season I put an illegal formation in the league, with the intention to be 8th, and play again in level 10 next month.
    Just I need rest, and was curious to see my better players, loosing more morale, than the worst players.
    can be interesting coment about this and share, maybe this is the key to discover fast if we buy a good player, or if he is bad, and is better idea sell, and buy another, u understand?

I won 0-3. with a 4-3-3

(^-^)

I beat it 3:2 as follows:

4(dl,dc,dc,dr)-2(dmc)-1(mc)-2(aml,amr)-1(st)
    Attacking
    Both flanks
    Mixed passing
    Own half
    Hard tackling
    Pressing zonal
    Contra attack

Their players were pretty much the same / similar quality
    Last edited by Pan Greg; 10-22-2013 at 02:11 PM.

Hellooooo!! can someone help me to beat this formation??

gk

dr dc dc dl

dcm

mr ml

amc

st st

My team quality is 58,2 and his quality 57,4. Which formation and orders do u recommended me?? thanksssssssssssss

Recommended formations to beat 4-1-2(ml,mr)-1-2 are 4-5-2 flat or 4-5-1 v style personally I'd use second one as is very versatile

I had thought to use 4-5-1 V style with red arrows to aml/amr/st attacking,on both flanks,not fully pressure,hard,mix,zonal,no counter,no offside. What do u think? Should I change smth?
    Last edited by Iniesta8; 10-22-2013 at 02:30 PM.