Thread: is it possible for me to beat this guy?

is it possible for me to beat this guy?

i am on champions league quarter final n m againt this guy is it possible for me to beat this guy?-top-eleven.jpg and this is my squad, please help and this is my squad, he will prob play 4-4-2 again like last time he played this other guy is it possible for me to beat this guy?-top-eleven-2.jpg any tips?

If 5 star teams can lose to 2 star teams, u r quite close. If he uses 4-4-2, use 4-1-2-1-2 narrow diamond through the middle with mixed ball, defensive, no counter or offside trap, press own half. red arrow DMC, AMC and ST. Blue arrow defenders. keep 100% cnd and morale and hope for the best. Remember that to go with the formation it does not mean removing ur best players from playing 11. make ur best players play, maybe out of position. All the best and post the result.

Rookie
    I' m playing against a 4-4-2 too. I have +1 quality but the game is away. I have never won against this formation and have tried some of the sugested before, 4-4-1-1, 4-1-4-1, 4-5-1 V... this time i probably go for the ND...i' m thinking to put a blue arrow on DL/DR..he will probably attack through the flanks and they must be secure since i only have one plyer in each one..i post the result later...

well here is the result it was @ his home so m kinda happy, got chance¬!! thanks saransh and andres ok thanks man is it possible for me to beat this guy?-4-4-2.jpg

result down below