Tomorrow morning my gf's team has their cup semi final at home. They lost 1:0 in the away leg but I am confident that we should win this time (Not sure why we lost previously, even while away, but home advantage should help me dominate).

However just to be sure, I thought I'd check out what orders you guys think we should run.

He's playing 4-3N-3 formation, and has a lower quality team than us (17.7 vs 21.9). Our team is out of moral boosters though, so most are somewhere in the 80%-90% moral, with my subs mostly in the 50-60% bracket, which probably evens things out a little.

We're going to run 4-1-4-1, as it's meant to be the counter, although we ran it in the first game and it didn't work for me. We figure that I might have had the wrong orders for it, as it's not a formation which we usually run (Since we don't come up against 4-3-3 often).

We were going to use orders for: Attacking, Mixed, Own Half, Hard, Mixed and Zonal with Force Counter Attacks. I think last time we ran long passes, and made a few changes during the game, but otherwise started the same (At least until they scored lol).

Are these good orders to use? Or should we ditch Force Counter Attacks? Do Attacking + Force Counter Attacks work well together? Or should we use defensive? Likewise, should we switch to long passes? It sorta makes sense to me that long passes should work well with Force Counter Attacks but I'm a bit gunshy after the last game.