Quote Originally Posted by SlyAnimal View Post
Thanks Saranash

So if I have say 3DCs, 1DMC 2MCs and my opponent has 2STs and 3MCs what will likely happen?

As I have 6x players in the zone (not incld goalie) and they have 5. Will the extra defender go run upto my opponent's DMC to mark him? Or will the extra defender assist the others as a kinda floating defender? Or pick 1x enemy player who's closeby and that guy gets 2x markers?

As this is the main thing I'm interested in and the real football answer might serve as a guide to the top11 answer. (I've never played or watched football, only the last World Cup since NZ was playing, so I really only know the basics about football lol).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
If there is 1 defender left after all are marked in MoM marking, he is ready to take on any attacking DMC, or even left and right backs and sometimes full backs. Like sometimes, a right back might come charging forward, to disrupt the defence, and sometimes gets the ball and scores(like Dani Alves for Barca). So any extra defender will be on a lookout for such a guy and if no one poses thread, then will help som defender mark som damn good player( like no single defender can mark messi or Ronaldo). If it is zonal, then the extra defender will stay in his zone, or sometimes risk y
to venture out of it in order to attack or help his fellow defenders at his own responsibility to come back to his position if any opponent enters his zone.
but don't take it that seriously, this game is not developed enuf to see so many factors. They r just ornaments and make managers feel they r in control. Actually, it is up to Troll Mourinho. Ya, it is good for knowledge of football.