Thread: Cup Opponent No.1- Using 4-3N-3

Cup Opponent No.1- Using 4-3N-3

Hi, here is my cup opponent of the 1st round. As u will see in the last pic, his avg Q is just 1 below me. He has the following team and is using 4-3N-3

Cup Opponent No.1- Using 4-3N-3-pic25.png

Cup Opponent No.1- Using 4-3N-3-pic26.png

Cup Opponent No.1- Using 4-3N-3-pic27.png

Cup Opponent No.1- Using 4-3N-3-pic28.png

This is my team-
    Can't fit in my good AMC coz I have to play only one. So I chose my better AMC-

Cup Opponent No.1- Using 4-3N-3-pic36.png

Cup Opponent No.1- Using 4-3N-3-pic37.png

This is the formation I am using, 4-3N-1-2. red arrows on AMC, DL and DR and blue on DCs. I am using 3 MC to match his 3 MC. I am not playing wingers, as I don't have any and also to leave his DL, DR jobless and put all pressure of a red arrowed AMC and 2 ST on his 2 DCs.

Cup Opponent No.1- Using 4-3N-3-pic35.png

These r the orders I have placed-

Cup Opponent No.1- Using 4-3N-3-pic34.png

His team Q was my team Q and his team Value vs my team value( note that after assigning 86 unassigned skill points, my avg Q has gone up by 1-

Cup Opponent No.1- Using 4-3N-3-pic33.png

Please give ur advice and point out if I am wrong anywhere. I want to make good progress in Cup as I am not there in CL this season. Thanks in advance!!!!!

And wish me luck!!! Last season I got out in 1st round of cup, losing in both legs. Hope it doesn't happen now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cup Opponent No.1- Using 4-3N-3-pic29.png   Cup Opponent No.1- Using 4-3N-3-pic30.png   Cup Opponent No.1- Using 4-3N-3-pic31.png   Cup Opponent No.1- Using 4-3N-3-pic32.png  
    Last edited by Saransh Vatsa; 10-20-2013 at 08:57 AM.

Your diagram is very weak on the defensive side, met rivals tend wingers, you will make lose!
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.

Rookie
    u can' t play without wingers...

Quote Originally Posted by André Costa View Post
    u can' t play without wingers...
    Ohhhhhhh... thanx a lot. How can I forget that. Damn!!!!!! Seriously.... so stupid am I !!!! Will change that and post.

So I will play I AMC and 4 at the back. will post right now.

Edited the pics. Playing 4-3N-1-2 now. Sorry for the mistake. Now give me some advice.
    Disregard the attached thumbnails please, don't know how to remove them. They r the old pics of the wrong formation I was using.
    Last edited by Saransh Vatsa; 10-20-2013 at 08:58 AM.