Thread: Tips for the future?

Tips for the future?

I am defiantly in the CL for season 5, I've been promoted in all of my seasons but have not won any cups or CL yet, why?

My best finish in the Cup was the 1/4 and I've been in the CL twice and lost them both in the final, It's best too look at my Team showcase to see more detail about my team.

But I want to know like what is the best tactic, is my team good enough for winning cups and CLs, am I playing the wrong formation? etc...

If you want to know more, just ask.

Apprentice
    iam in 11 th level i lost final cup and final CL and 3rd place 4 times and just won CL last season !!

I am level 10, for 2nd consecutive month, because I wanna have a team with some legendary player, so I will use this season to train... and too because as the true bayern münchen I won the last 3 consecutive champions leagues and I need a rest... in my case 4 CL finals I won 3, in the cup 3 finals and I won 1. secret? I really don't know it... nono.. LOL

Try to have the Best players, put always your Best players in the field, try to counter the tactic of your oponent.
    Cross the fingers for do not have a troll result.