Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By dv8r

Thread: How is it possible to lose to against an illegal formation!!!!

Angry How is it possible to lose to against an illegal formation!!!!

So F$%KED off!!!

I've been playing this game for over a year and half now and I've never missed a day, funerals,weddings,holidays etc....
    That's a lot of days,hours and minutes of dedication to this game and I've had my fair share of dodgy results, six injuries in two days, four in one game etc.
    I've read other peoples posts of what they think are unfair results but I've always thought hey its football.
    But today playing someone a lot worse than me playing an illegal formation I lose.
    Now before you ask, morale high, form good, etc I even kept the win bonus for the players which I thought was unnecessary against an illegal weaker formation.
    So before I delete the app from the phone and Ipad and say goodbye to something I've shared so much time,blood sweat and tears on can anyone offer an explanation?
    Maybe NORDEUS could explain themselves!?!?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails How is it possible to lose to against an illegal formation!!!!-stats.jpg   How is it possible to lose to against an illegal formation!!!!-img_0483.jpg   How is it possible to lose to against an illegal formation!!!!-img_0484.jpg  

Playing against an illegal formation doesn't guarantee you a victory, sorry to say that.
    khris likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

It goes to show that having high possession is useless.

Aja aja ...-.-' last month I was playing with an illegal formation to be in the same level during 2 months... and oooooHH my god (-.-)'''''
    was horrible because I was sure to be in the same level in the last match ...really the important is not the posesion ball, the quality, and what I say as a "proggramation" of the players, is more important. He's players are proggramed individually to be more effective than some others in some situations and this case is an example...