Thread: Need help for some formations

Need help for some formations

Hey guys, I have a very wide squad, but I still don't know how to counter 2 formations that im facing tomorrow 31th october.

one match is in the liga and other is in the Cup and both teams are on same day.

First team is against:

DR-DC-DC-DL
    ----DMC----
    --MC--MC--
    AMR----AML
    ----ST----

He has 17.5 avg quality and I am 23.5. I have been checking all the different tables here on the forum, but can't finde anything that would counter it.

Next match, same day is in the cup and is against a similiar formation:

DR---DC---DL
    ----DMC----
    --MC--MC--
    AMR-----AML
    --ST--ST---

This guy has 19.2 avg quality and I am 23.5.

Any help would be appreciated since I wanna beat specially the first one, since he is my irl freind and he won against me last season in the liga!

UPDATE:
    The first guy I have to meet in liga has changed formation:

-DC-DC-DC-
    ---DMC---
    -MC--MC--
    AML----AMR-
    --ST--ST--

Any help for that?
    Last edited by Ilir Berisha; 10-30-2013 at 07:47 PM.

Need help for some formations-my-team.jpgNeed help for some formations-enemy-team.jpg

This is pictures of my team squad, and my enemys formation.. I hope that can help.

Bump for help!
    Last edited by Ilir Berisha; 10-30-2013 at 07:59 PM.

First match lost against my freind!
    I had +15 ball possesion but still lost. I used butterfly formation and went to defensive 4-4-2. Nothing to do, I lost 0-1 and he failed a penalty.

Now im facing same formation, just with wide defenders. Anyone that could help?

Rookie
    try 4-3n-3...and see the table of counter formations...3n-5-2 V style and variations of that...

Thanks André.. I'll try 4-3n-3, since I dont have AML/AMR for the 4-2-2-2 hexogen.

I'll post the results after the match! :-)

What a great match! He started winning 2-0 in first half, getting 1 injured player. I then came back in 2nd half, since 2 of my freinds were supporting me. It got back too 2-2 and then I got a red card and 1 injured player.

The last 40 minuts were 2-2 and we both were watching the game. I think that formation was not good. Since if my 2 freinds did not back me up I would have lost more then 2-0

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilir Berisha View Post
    What a great match! He started winning 2-0 in first half, getting 1 injured player. I then came back in 2nd half, since 2 of my freinds were supporting me. It got back too 2-2 and then I got a red card and 1 injured player.

The last 40 minuts were 2-2 and we both were watching the game. I think that formation was not good. Since if my 2 freinds did not back me up I would have lost more then 2-0
    4-3n-3 is the counter for 4-5-1 V.. i told u to see the table for the variations, specialy those with 3 defenders...but, still, u were a bit unlucky; 2 injures and 1 red card..sorry if i couldn' t help...

Quote Originally Posted by André Costa View Post
    4-3n-3 is the counter for 4-5-1 V.. i told u to see the table for the variations, specialy those with 3 defenders...but, still, u were a bit unlucky; 2 injures and 1 red card..sorry if i couldn' t help...
    Yes but its not easy too finde a counter, since that formation is not listed. Thats why I asked for help on forum! :-)
    Since most likely I look the formation up, finde the counter and play against it. But this time it was hard for me to finde a counter since that one is not really listed.

Rookie
    yes, it is...

3N-5-2 V-Style - 4-3N-2(AML/AMR)-1, 4-2-2-2 Hexagon
    3W-5-2 V-Style - 3-2-2-2-1 Butterfly

Quote Originally Posted by André Costa View Post
    yes, it is...

3N-5-2 V-Style - 4-3N-2(AML/AMR)-1, 4-2-2-2 Hexagon
    3W-5-2 V-Style - 3-2-2-2-1 Butterfly
    Thanks alot mate