Thread: 4-1-3n-2 formation

Pro

4-1-3n-2 formation

Opp has a well balanced t11, but unfortunately no backup in reserves. He is on top of his league, losing 1 and drawing 1 to date.

I would normally play 3-1-4-2, defending through the middle and attacking down the width.

All pointers welcomed.thanks

I did look this section but not hard enough to find anything. Even in the sticky section, nothing.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by DiZZee View Post
    Opp has a well balanced t11, but unfortunately no backup in reserves. He is on top of his league, losing 1 and drawing 1 to date.

I would normally play 3-1-4-2, defending through the middle and attacking down the width.

All pointers welcomed.thanks

I did look this section but not hard enough to find anything. Even in the sticky section, nothing.
    Play 442 down both flanks

I usually 4-4-2, and very stable,
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.

Pro
    Thanks for input.
    As this is semi-final cup game ( A BIG THING FOR ME), and the first leg is away, I did notice that at his home matches, all his players get 7 and above ratings.
    He also plays better at home than away in the Cup games.

Would this make a difference to the 4-4-2 strategy? If I wanted to strengthen my backline in the first leg, would 4-1-4-1 be too defensive or not? Obviously my main goal in the first leg would be not to concede any goals.
    My strength is my dmc and 2mcs , but they will have a fight against the 3mc and dmc of the opp team.

Pro
    What orders would you use for 4-4-2, please.
    Also is 4-1-4-1 too defensive and what orders?

Still unsure. Only weak link is his right mc, who gets a lower rating ( of 6) sometimes