Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: IMPORTANT! How To Defeat 4-3-1-2 Formation !

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    21

    Exclamation IMPORTANT! How To Defeat 4-3-1-2 Formation !

    Hello,tomorrow i will face champion league quarter final.I lost to my opponents in the first game and now i need some professional advice.He use 4-3-1-2 formation.

    --DL--DC--DC--DR--
    ---MC--MC--MC----
    --AMC--
    --ST--ST--

    Any idea how to defeat this formation?I always use 4-4-2 but lost when against him.

  2. #2
    Champion Saransh Vatsa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    2,814
    Quote Originally Posted by shafiq badrul View Post
    Hello,tomorrow i will face champion league quarter final.I lost to my opponents in the first game and now i need some professional advice.He use 4-3-1-2 formation.

    --DL--DC--DC--DR--
    ---MC--MC--MC----
    --AMC--
    --ST--ST--

    Any idea how to defeat this formation?I always use 4-4-2 but lost when against him.
    Use 3N-1-3W-1-2 mixed passing with long ball, attacking, press own half, zonal marking, hard tackling, no to counter or offside trap. red arrow on ML, MR and AMC. Blue on the DMC.

  3. #3
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    21
    Ok,thanks.I will use your formation and i will post the result tomorrow

  4. #4
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    305
    Or try 41212 nd attack from middle

  5. #5
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    21
    thx bro.i win the match.the result is 2-0

  6. #6
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by shafiq badrul View Post
    thx bro.i win the match.the result is 2-0
    was tactic use for win┬┐

    thanks

  7. #7
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    21
    i use saransh vatsa tactics, 3N-1-3W-1-2 to win the match

  8. #8
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by shafiq badrul View Post
    i use saransh vatsa tactics, 3N-1-3W-1-2 to win the match

    Our Quality team and the opponent?

    Thanks

  9. #9
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    156
    3n-2n-3w-2 worked well for me with an around 5 QL better team. They only had one shot on goal and I 15. Far better possesion away. Return leg at home tomorrow but won 0-5 away.

  10. #10
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    21
    my quality is around 60 and he is 61..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast