Thread: [B]How to beat this weird 2DC-3W-2MC-1AMC-2ST[/B]

Unhappy [B]How to beat this weird 2DC-3W-2MC-1AMC-2ST[/B]

I'm playing the 2nd match of the semi finals of champions league against this team with this weird formation

----ST---ST-----
    ------AMC-------
    ----MC-----MC----
    DML---DMC----DMR
    ------DC-DC------

Please tell me how to counter this formation (i don't have DML/DMR) my team is 67.1 and his team 67.7 (so almost the same quality)

Thank you

I don't think it's weird.

If I were you I would start the match with 4-1-4-1 to counter this formation. Defensive mentality, down both flank, long pass and counter attack.

if I have a better ball possession, on the middle of the match I would change the formation to 4-1-3W-2.
    "Counter Strategy, not Counter Formation"

Quote Originally Posted by amine xx1 View Post
    I'm playing the 2nd match of the semi finals of champions league against this team with this weird formation

----ST---ST-----
    ------AMC-------
    ----MC-----MC----
    DML---DMC----DMR
    ------DC-DC------

Please tell me how to counter this formation (i don't have DML/DMR) my team is 67.1 and his team 67.7 (so almost the same quality)

Thank you

Hahahahahha....... It is an illegal formation!!!!! LOLs mate u need not worry. He will have only 20% possession as he had only 2 Defenders when he needs to have at least 3. Ya, u can still lose as this is T11. And I think Boyscout didn't see this properly otherwise even he would have pointed this out.
    Play 3N-1-3W-1-2 through the middle. Or u can play 4-5-1 V with mixed passing. All the best. Field ur best players and u shall win with a big margin. :-)