Thread: Which formation do you think I should play with and what should I do in the future?

Which formation do you think I should play with and what should I do in the future?

Hey guys! As the title says I need a little bit of help. My team:Which formation do you think I should play with and what should I do in the future?-image.jpg
    My teams average is 26,5 and I'm level 3. I've been using this formation a few days and I don't think it's good at all. But I don't have any choice because I don't have any AMR or DMR or something like that. What players do you think I should buy? Thanks and please excuse my English.
    Last edited by Cakis; 11-23-2013 at 02:55 PM.

Please answer me now! you are wiewing!

It's wrong to use one formation all the time, for every formation you play against there's a counter formation, the game should be played on that basis.

Sent via Tapatalk

Firstup. Take a chill pill!
    Secondly. You clearly use the forums, so have a look around, and the answers to your questions are all contained within.
    Thirdly. I quite agree, you have to continually change your formation, out-think your opponents tactically.