Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best fornation to use against 4-4-2?

3n - dml+dmr - 3n (or 2 +1amc) - 2
    attacking/mixed/counters
    i always win with that

Quote Originally Posted by leefisher View Post
    So a few to choose from. 3-5-2, 4-1-4-1, 4-5-1, 4-1-3w-1-1. Any idea what is the best
    Use your best judgement. It's your job to decide which formation suit the best for your player. All the formations that come up on a thread like this are only a suggestion and it all works based on experience. Those suggestions at least help you to get an edge, at least narrowing your choice from thousands of formation and strategy out there. There's no guarantee it will work for you. Because there are a lot of factors that can affect the outcome of the match = condition, morale, team overall quality, player's quality, player's performance statistic, order setting, arrow setting, possession bonus, etc.
    "Counter Strategy, not Counter Formation"

At times when I have no confidence since there are too many variations in this forum on counters, may it's best to just pick the same formation that the opponent have.

Play defensive if the opponent is better rated, and hit them on the counter.

Quote Originally Posted by leefisher View Post
    Please can you advise me the best formation to use against 4 4 2. I'm away from home and my opponent is about as good as me. Should I go for 4-1-3w-1-1?
    you cac use 4-3-1-2. good luck
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.

Quote Originally Posted by ez90ing View Post
    At times when I have no confidence since there are too many variations in this forum on counters, may it's best to just pick the same formation that the opponent have.

Play defensive if the opponent is better rated, and hit them on the counter.
    This is the best suggestion. Listen to this man.
    "Counter Strategy, not Counter Formation"

Rookie
    I decided to use 4-1-3w-1-1 and won 1-0 away to the team that was top so I'm happy. I'm away to another good team tomorrow who play 4-4-1-1. I'm thinking if using the same formation and tactics again

Apprentice
    [QUOTE=leefisher;179252]I decided to use 4-1-3w-1-1 and won 1-0 away to the team that was top so I'm happy. I'm away to another good team tomorrow who play 4-4-1-1. I'm thinking if using the same formation and tactics again[/QUO

can use 3N142 or 352 flat

Rookie
    I've had another thought. Away to a decent 4-4-1-1 team, I think I'll go 3n-1-4-1-1 and call this formation the aeroplane. Defensive with counter attack ray for take off!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12