Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help me to counter this unusual formation

Exclamation Help me to counter this unusual formation

Can you please help me to counter this formation, and what are the orders i must give..
    Help me to counter this unusual formation-capture.jpg
    I'm playing the cup top 16, my team is Level 11, quality 70.7 and his team is Level 12 and quality 73.2 , so as u can see he is stronger than me.
    Many thanks.

they are in favor of defense, then we choose 422 classic, and defense mode counter
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.

Thank you for your response but don't you think that i should use a more offensive tactic than the 442 classic to face his over defensive formation ?

4-4-2 actually fits pretty good against this, but it may be not enough
    What other thing comes to my mind is 3-5-2 V-style - defensive, through flanks, own half, hard tackling, mixed passing, counters, no offside trap.

Quote Originally Posted by Алексей Сёмин View Post
    4-4-2 actually fits pretty good against this, but it may be not enough
    What other thing comes to my mind is 3-5-2 V-style - defensive, through flanks, own half, hard tackling, mixed passing, counters, no offside trap.
    , hihi, I used 442 classic, and won more matches?
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.

so he is changing his tactic by removing 2 MC and adding 2 AMC instead, and that's how his formation looks like now:
    Help me to counter this unusual formation-2nd.jpg
    Should i stay with my 442 classic ?

ps: Алексей Сёмин and Duchao, thanks a lot

Use any formation that have a DMC (to extra mark both of the AMC's), no AMC (because he will be marked thightly) and 2 strikers (to get more advantage over the 3 DCs) and you are probably good to go. Short passing, down both flank and normal mentality should do it.

On the top of my head I'd probably go for 4-1-3W-2.
    "Counter Strategy, not Counter Formation"

Thanks for your help, it seems that both 442 classic and 4-1-3w-2 worked, but not powerfully, i went with 442 classic during the first half and i was loosing 2-1, i changed to 4-1-3w-2 in the second half and i scored one goal, and the final score is 2-2.
    any other suggestions ? because i will play with the same team the home game after tomorrow..

no answer?

Rookie
    it depends on what is he going to use u said it by ur self he changed his tactic just before the match but if he plays with some of those two choose 4-1-3-2

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast