Thread: Formation // 3-2-1-2-2 -> tactics, whats positive+negative

Formation // 3-2-1-2-2 -> tactics, whats positive+negative

Yesterday i lost against -6 Stars again, i dont know what im doing wrong i tried to counterthe season before, but it doesnt work out for me lol. My players are all on the right postion(the guy on wrong positin there cuz 1 got red card). And i dont know what do do thats why i registred here.
    What is the best tactic for my formation. And which formation u got postive stats in League 5/6/7!?

If u can rate me a good positin to survev the league well, im thankfull.
    My whole Team:

Next game i play is against him:

I really think you should try use 3CB instead of that put blue arrows on RB and LB if you gonna play that formation it will give you more balance in defence but it's just my opinion .

I like to play with 4 on the back and if I play 3 I use 3CB but your team looks alright maybe try a game with no arrows just blue on your 3 defenders

For your next game you should use more MC or his midfield will overrun yours

Quote Originally Posted by Tiago Alexandre Cruz View Post
    I really think you should try use 3CB instead of that put blue arrows on RB and LB if you gonna play that formation it will give you more balance in defence but it's just my opinion .

I like to play with 4 on the back and if I play 3 I use 3CB but your team looks alright maybe try a game with no arrows just blue on your 3 defenders

For your next game you should use more MC or his midfield will overrun yours

Thank you for respond. I will try this game with some mcs, but few more questions, should i play offensive ? and where the pressing? With offside traps and counterattacks? Should i force my team to play a mixed style or playing on the iwngs?

Im playing now:

so i played the v formation, i watched the game - he wasnt in there. I was 2-0 60 mins. 60% ball and still lost 2-3 how the fk is that possible i didnt changed anything. That game is so fking poor

Sorry I couldn't reply earlier , what orders did you use ? He might have used counter attack and damaged you in that area ? After you were winning 2-0 and they went 2-1 you should have used defensive mentality

Also your formation wasn't very balanced , shame your 5 star Mc was suspended he would have helped you a lot in the game ! He had 3MC and you only had 1 always use the same or more Mc to have control in midfield sorry I couldn't help

My orders would be normal , zonal marking , whole pitch pressing , play short passing with mixed style no offside no counter