Thread: PLS HELP WITH 3n-3v-2n-1-1 formation i have match in 6 Hours preety Please some help

Question PLS HELP WITH 3n-3v-2n-1-1 formation i have match in 6 Hours preety Please some help

Anyone knows how to beat 3n - 3w -2n -1 -1 preety please
    ST
    AMC
    MC-MC
    DNL-DMC-DMR
    DC-DC-DC

this is how the formation looks. My stars 22.1 his stars 19.3

PLS HELP WITH 3n-3v-2n-1-1 formation i have match in 6 Hours preety Please some help-formacija.jpg

This is the formation.

If no one says anything else go with 4-4-2, that's what I do when in doubt, it's strong and balanced, and it wins games especially if ur quality is better.. Good luck
    FIX THE TRANSFER MARKET AND COME OUT OF UR HIDING!!!!
    league: won 4, 2nd 3 times
    CL: won 4, finalist 2
    Cup won 3, finalist 1
    Season 9 now, boycotted season 6 bc of the transfer market..
    No buying or farming of tokens or packs, no tanking ever

played against two opponents playing this formation. One was inferior one was superior than me. I won both... I played 3N-4-2-1
    as shown below
    1ST
    1AMC 1AMC
    1ML-1MC - 1MC-1MR

1DC-1DC-1DC

seeing that his left DC is weaker I would suggest you use your ST on the right position, on that DC. Passing should be mixed with hort passes. Hard attacking and RED arrows on your AMC's. Play arround with full pitch or own half defence. It depends on what he is playing.

ok nice , ty to you both for help

4-3w(ML MC MR) -2(AMC)-1 might work. If your mc is faster form his AMC you can play with blue MC(↓). As well short passing can help.

You can use 4-1-2-1-2 or 4-2-2 classic, good luck! ^^
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.

Ok so tnx again everyone for ur help i played 4 -4 -2 as i usualy do when im not sure and result are below. I did play at home and i did have a bit better quality. I had red arrows on Mr and Ml. Normal mentality , Hard tackling , mixed passing , own half.

PLS HELP WITH 3n-3v-2n-1-1 formation i have match in 6 Hours preety Please some help-wiiinnnn.jpg

Once again ty for help. It was cup match so i hope idont lose to much when playing as guest.
    Last edited by Sinisa Radulovic; 12-26-2013 at 11:31 AM.