Thread: How to beat this ?

Rookie

Question How to beat this ?

----ST---ST----
    ------AMC------
    -------MC------
    DML--DMC--DMR
    DR----DC----DR

thats very weird formation id never played against this before .... we are almost the same quality i lost first match .... very weak game from my players i played 4-4-2 ND and till 70-80 min was 0-1 for him ... i changed to something different rush to attaack and conceded 2 more goals .... so im looking for any advises, schemes everything which will help me to smash his a*s

4-4-2 Narrow diamond worth a try, attack through the middle to take advantage from his weak midfield

Rookie
    add Hard tackling and short passing

Rookie
    it didnt work ... i was using that

Try to use 3 DC 1 DMC 2 MC 2 AMC & 2 ST arrow up on both AMC. I try it before with same tactics and i win the match. Set on mentality normal / attacking. whole pitch. short pass and counter attacks. I think you should don`t use any flank because the opposition put DML & DMR to block it. However, it depends on all your morale & conditions players must fully fit 100%

Rookie
    i dont know how u beat this with illegal formation / any formation which didnt have dl/dr , ml/mr or aml/amr is illegal/ dude .... with ur formation i will get only 20 % possesion and he will beat me again ... thats not good for me

Pressing style on whole pitch bro to get more ball possession

Rookie
    it doesnt matter when u are with illegal formation u will have 20 % possesion

30 % max