Thread: Tips for a title decider

Question Tips for a title decider

Hi everyone! I need some help.
    I have been playing this game since start of november, but I just registered to this forum today. I am certainly not a pro, but I am not a beginner either.
    I am currently playing level 3 of T11 and contesting a dramatic title race. I am second in the league (W15 D3 L0), while my opponent from America is first (W18 D0 L1). I will probably win today's match against some bot robot, but tomorrow I will go head to head with the American. If I beat him, we will be level on points, and the goal difference will win me the title in the end, because I have all easy games after tomorrow.
    He plays a 4D-1DM-3M(left, central, right)-2ST formation and never changes it. His team's quality (27.2) is quite better than mine (24.7). His defense is very strong, his right back is a defensive wall, and he conceded only 5 goals in the league. I mix my formations. Sometimes I play a 4D-2MC-3AM(left, central, right)-1ST formation, sometimes a 4D-3MC-2AM(left and right)-1ST formation, or a 4D-2M-2AM(left and right)-2ST formation.
    I am sure I can beat him. The only loss he suffered in the league was a 3-0 loss to me at my stadium. He didn't attend that match, so I had +11% bonus possession (he has a "servant" who supports him every match). I dominated that match. But this is different. He will probably attend the match, because it suits his time zone, he will have a full stadium and his servant, which will give him +7% bonus possession. That is an 18% possession less than from our first match.
    So can any of you T11 experts give me some sort of advice? Which formation should I use? What kind of mentality should I use? Pressing, passing, tackling styles? And should I use all my morale packs to make morale of all my players superb? I did that last time against him, it turned out quite well. Any kind of help would mean a lot...
    Edward Blackwill, United FC manager
    Last edited by DoctorRedDevil; 01-04-2014 at 05:35 PM.

can you give me a screenshot your team?

Rookie
    i have no idea with no SS

I think it is useless to give any screenshots now my friend. I played a match against him on 5th of january, and you replied me on 9th of january... too late.