Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Daffa the Mage
  • 1 Post By Robert Petrescu
  • 1 Post By Manuel Rocha

Thread: Plzzz Help me by giving some tips against a huge opponent......!!!!

Unhappy Plzzz Help me by giving some tips against a huge opponent......!!!!

Well! I have a champion league match against a team whose rating is 30 & my team rating is 26. His team is good compared to mine. Most importantly he use a tricky formation, i.e. 4-1-2n-2w-1. So what formation & what tactics should i use to play good against him both in home & away? plzzz help me
    Note: i have no DML or DMR.
    In one attachment (where the names are blur) I upload his probable formation & in the other i upload my teams' total view.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Plzzz Help me by giving some tips against a huge opponent......!!!!-capture.jpg   Plzzz Help me by giving some tips against a huge opponent......!!!!-capture1.jpg  

The formation he's using is the well known 4-5-1 V Style which destroys most formation.

According to my experiment, 3N-2(DML/DMR)-3N-2 (with good defender and striker) works well, I beat a person with that formation by 2-0 despite he has more power (Overall 17 vs 20/21).
    4-3N-3 is also said to have been able to defeat 4-5-1 V Style according to what I've heard.

The approach I recommend is Defending/Normal w/ Counterattack, Mixed (3N-2-3N-2)/ Through Middle (4-3N-3), Mixed Passing, Hard Tackling, Own Side Pressing
    Pias Chakraborty likes this.

Banned
    Counter Formation Available : 4-3N-3

Banned
    defend if your opponent is better than you
    attack if you are better than your opponent.

Hi,

You got a hard task at hand.

Not because of the diff in the teams but mainly because your team is unbalanced to fill up positions.

Since the difference is large, in my humble oppinion, I'd go with 4-3n-3, the tested counter to 4-5-1V.

I only tested it a few times because my team is strong (in the division) and I usually play 4-5-1 V and make changes for best opponents (main 2 play 4-5-1V) and Cup or CL matches, but results were good.

But you haven't enough MCs (or DMR-DML to other suggested formations), so either design a formation yourself to suit the opponent (with 4-5-1V isn't that easy) or adapt a player to MC.

Hard tacle may help, but mind the cards for the 2nd hand, since your team is short in solutions. Best of luck.

Guess what!!! I won the first league in away match with the same formation he played
    but yes, he was not present & i was. Also i played hard attacking Plzzz Help me by giving some tips against a huge opponent......!!!!-capture.jpg

Guess what!!! I won the first league in away match with the same formation he played
    but yes, he was not present & i was. Also i played hard attacking Plzzz Help me by giving some tips against a huge opponent......!!!!-capture.jpg