Thread: Any suggestions on counter this formation 5-2MC-2AML/R-1?

Smile Any suggestions on counter this formation 5-2MC-2AML/R-1?

Hey guys, Any recommendation when I play at home against a strange formation like 5-2MC-2AML/R-1ST? Looked up his past formation remains unchanged (just like that). All i knew by watched his game was some used 4-1-4-1 and 4-1-3-2 with success. 3-5-2 depends on players Q. I don't have much skill players. perhaps i should try the reliable one like 4-4-2? or 4-3-2AML/R-1? Kindly advise. thx.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Ngan View Post
    Hey guys, Any recommendation when I play at home against a strange formation like 5-2MC-2AML/R-1ST? Looked up his past formation remains unchanged (just like that). All i knew by watched his game was some used 4-1-4-1 and 4-1-3-2 with success. 3-5-2 depends on players Q. I don't have much skill players. perhaps i should try the reliable one like 4-4-2? or 4-3-2AML/R-1? Kindly advise. thx.

I would with 3-4-1-2 or 4-3-1-2, start with defensive, play on the counter, mix passing, whole pitch, zonal, no offside. Red arrows on AMC.

Let us know wht u use and result.

Quote Originally Posted by Qambu Yaasi View Post
    I would with 3-4-1-2 or 4-3-1-2, start with defensive, play on the counter, mix passing, whole pitch, zonal, no offside. Red arrows on AMC.

Let us know wht u use and result.
    Thx guys. i lost 1-2 to the same guy. i used 4-1dmc-3mc-2st. although i got possession 65%. pass completed same at 80%; still lost to same guy. gee. perhaps formation is a main factor. there must be some form can counter this stranger one. btw, i used hard defensive, counter on. dl and dr red arrow.