Thread: Cannot "dominate" 3-2-3-2

Question Cannot "dominate" 3-2-3-2

Okay, so I kinda have a prob with my opponents playing the 3DC-2DML/DMR-3MC-2ST. Every thing happens on League Level 1

I played 3 games against team M and team L:

Team L - MyTeam
    0:1
    BP: 39:61
    Shoot: 14:17
    Shoot on T.: 6:7
    Player Qlt.: equal, I'm slightly better

I played with: 3-4-3, luckily I made the goal before he did....It was a very "lethargic" game...if you know what I'm sayin..

Team M - MyTeam
    1:1
    BP: 37:63
    Shoot: 16:17
    Shoot on T.: 7:5

I played with: 4-4-2 classic, I acutally had most of the actions in the "highlight tab", but I didnt succed. After I putted a up-arrow on ML and MR. Nothing happend. Still not better. After 85 Min. he scored 1:0, lucky me equalized just a couple of minutes later, like in the 87' min.

MyTeam - Team L
    1:0
    Ball possesion: 73:27
    Shoot: 11:9
    Shoot on Target: 6:4
    Player Quality: I'm 2.7 Points better

I played with: Narrow Diamond, through middle, short passing, normal mentality (switched to attacking during game)
    Problem: He lost a player after the 30th minute. so he played with one man less and i still didnt dominate the game. I was freakin lucky, cause he had 3 or 4 counter attacks and his striker failed (not because of my keeper) biiiiiig time! Same with my guys, but they acutally always got stopped by a defender or the keeper. They didnt miss the goal, they just got stopped...I switched to 4-3MC-1AMC-2 and finally with big luck and like out of nowhere the substitute-MC made a goal. 87' min.

---------------

So if you take a look at the stats, you see that I clearly dominated the game with the possession of more than 60 %, an thats a lot. But on the other hand I clearly didn't dominate at all...

Worst was today, the last game I wrote about in this post. I had a lot of chances, but nothing happend...I was reeaaally lucky to win 1:0 at HOME!

So what? its only 3-2-3-2 I got my probs with...

Tomorrow Imma play against Team M at home, and I need to win.

So before u gonna ask me, so what player u got?

I can nearly play every single Formation, except everything with more than 1 AMC, cause I just got one. But i got AML AMR MR MC and so on...

If you got any idea, feel free to share that with me, included the orders pls...

Cu guys, and thanks in advance

My idea is that if you don't have a team of guarantee, don't play only with 3 defenders.
    Do like me^^ use, a 4-3-3, why you dont' try to do like me? and we can comprove if is a good strategy^^ ..for me works, just go to my teams page FCBayern München LOL
    try 4-3-3, 2 blue arrows in the DC's, red arrows in all the other players.
    If, you don't see the name of a MC, or a ST during 60 minutes, chenge it.
    Train first the side of speed and resistance until 9* stars. ...just prove, if you want.
    (^-^)'

Anyone else? What about 4-1-4-1 and counter attack? Or 4-1DMC-3MC-2?

The game is gonna be tmw.

Apprentice
    U can dominate only the "ghost" teams, with "smart" owners.(that left the game) )

The active teams, ~ equal to your value, u can't dominate.(no matter the formation)
    Level 1 - League 3rd place (started late, in the season)
    Level 2 - League 2nd place, CL 2nd place (both due to troll results)
    Level 3 - League 1st place, CL 1st place, Cup (lev 6) 3rd place
    Level 4 - League 1st place, CL 1st place

Bought 28 Tokens, referrals 32 Tokens, won 3 Tokens.

Quote Originally Posted by basilea View Post
    Okay, so I kinda have a prob with my opponents playing the 3DC-2DML/DMR-3MC-2ST. Every thing happens on League Level 1

I played 3 games against team M and team L:

Team L - MyTeam
    0:1
    BP: 39:61
    Shoot: 14:17
    Shoot on T.: 6:7

I played with: 3-4-3, luckily I made the goal before he did....It was a very "lethargic" game...if you know what I'm sayin..

Team M - MyTeam
    1:1
    BP: 37:63
    Shoot: 16:17
    Shoot on T.: 7:5

I played with: 4-4-2 classic, I acutally had most of the actions in the "highlight tab", but I didnt succed. After I putted a up-arrow on ML and MR. Nothing happend. Still not better. After 85 Min. he scored 1:0, lucky me equalized just a couple of minutes later, like in the 87' min.

MyTeam - Team L
    1:0
    Ball possesion: 73:27
    Shoot: 11:9
    Shoot on Target: 6:4
    Player Quality: I'm 2.7 Points better

I played with: Narrow Diamond, through middle, short passing, normal mentality (switched to attacking during game)
    Problem: He lost a player after the 30th minute. so he played with one man less and i still didnt dominate the game. I was freakin lucky, cause he had 3 or 4 counter attacks and his striker failed (not because of my keeper) biiiiiig time! Same with my guys, but they acutally always got stopped by a defender or the keeper. They didnt miss the goal, they just got stopped...I switched to 4-3MC-1AMC-2 and finally with big luck and like out of nowhere the substitute-MC made a goal. 87' min.

---------------

So if you take a look at the stats, you see that I clearly dominated the game with the possession of more than 60 %, an thats a lot. But on the other hand I clearly didn't dominate at all...

Worst was today, the last game I wrote about in this post. I had a lot of chances, but nothing happend...I was reeaaally lucky to win 1:0 at HOME!

So what? its only 3-2-3-2 I got my probs with...

Tomorrow Imma play against Team M at home, and I need to win.

So before u gonna ask me, so what player u got?

I can nearly play every single Formation, except everything with more than 1 AMC, cause I just got one. But i got AML AMR MR MC and so on...

If you got any idea, feel free to share that with me, included the orders pls...

Cu guys, and thanks in advance
    I've used 3-2-3-2 before playing defensive and counter attack. This formation doesnt let in a lot of goals and heavily relies on the quality of your strikers. I've come unstuck when faced 4-4-2 & 4-1-2-3. I suggest orders for both formations to counter 3-2-3-2 as follows

4-4-2
    If you're stronger then
    Normal mentality, offside, mix passing, mix attack, whole pitch

if not
    defensive mentality, counter, mix passing, mix attack, whole pitch

4-1-2-3
    Defensive, counter, mix passing, thru the middle, own half.

4-5-1 AML/AMR
    Defensive, counter, short, thru the middle, own half.