Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How To Win

How To Win

Good Afternoon All

I really need your urgent support to help me winning today
    I will have a fatal match on the CUP and i will play first match today in the evening on my Home
    We are approximately the same quality ( Equal ) 22.5 For each of us
    He is playing with 3 ( W ) - 4 - 3
    DL DC DR
    ML MC MC MR
    ST ST ST

So how can i beat this formation with good score
    Please advise me with formation and orders and arrows please

Thank u very much all

Hello. On the transfer window I can't buy a better players suitable for my level. I guess my page has some problem. Please help me and (or) advice how to fix it

Hello.

I guess he's playng a very attaking stile. but I think that you should play
    (4-4-2) DL-DC-DC-DR
    DMC-MC-MC-AMC
    ST-ST
    or (4-5-1) DL-DC-DC-DR
    DMC-MC-MC
    AML-ST-AMR
    system, in that case your team will be much more balanced, than his. Good luck!

narrow diamond from the middle your amc and both st agaist sad dc will break him.he also not have dmc to stop your amc...your dl and dr can stop his wingers..your 2mc against his 2mc its make balanced...but you must play attacking whole pitch because he have 3st!!! you can put blue arrow to your dmc to support in defense line..mixed passing.zonal marking no counter attack and no offside trap...good luck man...

what about the orders and arrows ??

Quote Originally Posted by hasanf View Post
    narrow diamond from the middle your amc and both st agaist sad dc will break him.he also not have dmc to stop your amc...your dl and dr can stop his wingers..your 2mc against his 2mc its make balanced...but you must play attacking whole pitch because he have 3st!!! you can put blue arrow to your dmc to support in defense line..mixed passing.zonal marking no counter attack and no offside trap...good luck man...
    Thank u very much
    i reall y convinced of ur plan and help
    But what about 4-2-2-2 Hexagon or 4 - 5 - 1 V Style
    I am quite hesitated
    Could u help me ??

in both formations you mentioned 4-5-1 v style and hexagon you don't have AMC position...i want to remember you that your opponent have weak central defense area (just 1dc)....i have no doubt that he has super attacking formation from front (4 midfielders and 3 strikers) its like 3n-4-3 but he has 3w from back and this weakness you must take it and not miss it..your amc will do the different..you can also put red arrow to one of your strikers...in v style 4-5-1 your wingers i guess will be blocked from his dl and dr and in other hand you will not have central midfielder to give your strikers the balls from his weak area defense..its your choice man...its just my plan playing if i were you

Quote Originally Posted by hasanf View Post
    in both formations you mentioned 4-5-1 v style and hexagon you don't have AMC position...i want to remember you that your opponent have weak central defense area (just 1dc)....i have no doubt that he has super attacking formation from front (4 midfielders and 3 strikers) its like 3n-4-3 but he has 3w from back and this weakness you must take it and not miss it..your amc will do the different..you can also put red arrow to one of your strikers...in v style 4-5-1 your wingers i guess will be blocked from his dl and dr and in other hand you will not have central midfielder to give your strikers the balls from his weak area defense..its your choice man...its just my plan playing if i were you
    Thank you very much
    You are really the best supporter and adviser i had found in this forum since i am here
    Ur words are very convinced and i am really attracted to it
    But please forgive me as i will have one more silly question
    what arrows should i use exactly ??
    Thank u very much and best regards

you can start match with blue arrow to dmc and red to one striker only and to amc ..if you feel your opponent make on you big pressure..add blue arrows to your both dc...( thats make him try to shoot from external 16 line and not enter to 16 area) and switch to hard attacking with red arrows to all except 2dc and dmc that its blue of course..and you know when you have 2 goals lets say return to the first...but beware whole pitch make your players tired o quickly...ao maybe you must make substitutions early or in the second half to keep your team in tempo

[QUOTE=hasanf;199411]you can start match with blue arrow to dmc and red to one striker only and to amc ..if you feel your opponent make on you big pressure..add blue arrows to your both dc...( thats make him try to shoot from external 16 line and not enter to 16 area) and switch to hard attacking with red arrows to all except 2dc and dmc that its blue of course..and you know when you have 2 goals lets say return to the first...but beware whole pitch make your players tired o quickly...ao maybe you must make substitutions early or in the second half to keep your team in tempo[/QUOT

Thank u very much
    But i got confused now !1
    Shall i begin with attacking mentality only and then convert it to hard attacking ??
    If so when shall i change to hard attacking ( what minute ??)
    Or shall i begin the match with hard attacking and then convert it back to attacking only if i lead 2 /0

Thank you and forgive me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast