Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How To Win

you start with attacking..and then friend its depend how going in match...its to your sense also..i guess always everyone from us change something in game or maybe you score 3-4 goals early o you will not continue attacking....its depends but you must always start with plan A and have plan B if something not good in match then...and again its your sense during the match my friend

[QUOTE=hanyeldosouky;199417]
    Quote Originally Posted by hasanf View Post
    you can start match with blue arrow to dmc and red to one striker only and to amc ..if you feel your opponent make on you big pressure..add blue arrows to your both dc...( thats make him try to shoot from external 16 line and not enter to 16 area) and switch to hard attacking with red arrows to all except 2dc and dmc that its blue of course..and you know when you have 2 goals lets say return to the first...but beware whole pitch make your players tired o quickly...ao maybe you must make substitutions early or in the second half to keep your team in tempo[/QUOT

Thank u very much
    But i got confused now !1
    Shall i begin with attacking mentality only and then convert it to hard attacking ??
    If so when shall i change to hard attacking ( what minute ??)
    Or shall i begin the match with hard attacking and then convert it back to attacking only if i lead 2 /0

Thank you and forgive me
    Thank u very much
    I am really appreciated

i wish you to won my friend according to my opinion or other people

i wish you to won my friend according to my opinion or other people
    Thank u my friend
    I made all what was mentioned exactly
    I believe that i did a great match but finally the score was 1/0 for me only
    The possession was 76 % for me and i was much more stronger than him but it is only 1 goal although i change the formation to hard attacking on the 2nd half
    No problem for me
    But
    what about the other match which will be played tomorrow on my opponent stadium
    Shall i change the formation or shall i change the mentality
    Please advise me urgently noting that i need only to draw on the second match
    Thank u very much

1) if your opponent not change his formation i not recommend to change your formation too..if it works at the first match..you say also you have good possession (76%) thats great man!!! but i want ask if your opponent was watch the match too? you can send me the summary list of the game? he haver saves in game??

remember the most important thing in second match that you must score 1 goal at least quickly..if you score 1 goal you make for him difficult mission remember although in 2-1 for him..you continue to the next level and he get out..thats why i said you must score 1 goal at least quickly...in draw you continue also like i say before even you lose 2-1 you will continue..

remember the most important thing in second match that you must score 1 goal at least quickly..if you score 1 goal you make for him difficult mission remember although in 2-1 for him..you continue to the next level and he get out..thats why i said you must score 1 goal at least quickly...in draw you continue also like i say before even you lose 2-1 you will continue..
    Thanks my friend
    No he wasn't watching the match
    I don't think he will change his formation or tack ticks till tomorrow
    Match summary was as follows :
    Possession : 76 VS 24
    Total Shots : 17 VS 9
    Shots On Target : 6 VS 2
    Free Kicks : 3 VS 1
    Corners : 4 VS 6
    Saves : 1 VS 2
    Tackles : 18 VS 27
    Fouls : 7 VS 10
    Yellow Cards : 0 VS 1

I agree with u that i have to score 1 goal at least so i need ur advise pleasse

i see from summary that you have full control in game...i guess you just was not have luck to score more...if i were you i was change anything and i sure you score at least 1 goal away...you will pass you opponent without problems friend

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12