Thread: Midfield problem?

Midfield problem?

Hello all,
    quick support as am driving mad this year.
    I have 2 issues: not scoring and taking too many goals, hence I must have something wrong with my midfield or the tactics am using there.
    So considering this is my midfield (I know have no MR and that is a gap... but I do not believe that is why have midfield issues), how would you play (buying new players seem useless as the same team was doing great over past seasons, just reinforced with one new)?
    I have sistemic issues with any team rating ... which is tyring me.
    Attcking:
    Midfield problem?-midatt.png
    Def:
    Midfield problem?-middef.png
    Mental:
    Midfield problem?-midment.png

Just played another match: won 9-3 ... BUT he did shoot 3 times = 3 goals... and there is a factor 20 between the 2 teams.
    Whatever I do my defence and goal seem to be inexistent... while it has been my strong point over past 9 seasons.

Any idea is welcome
    THanks
    Last edited by Sabrina Saracino; 01-20-2014 at 09:18 AM.

Rookie
    have you checked your players morale? this could be the reason that your defense and midfield is performing not like usual. how about their conditions, are they in the green before matches are played? this could also be a factor if they are too low on condition.

It cannot be... I always enter any game with 99% condition and dark green morale.
    But thanks

In my mind there is something changed in the engine this season... otherwise it cannot be that a defence conceding 7 goals every season now concedes at least 2 per match... and an attack scoring 100 goals/season now does struggle to score... Opponents are good, but not to get at that point.

Too bad if somebody believes this can lead to buy tokens... because that is finished from my side.

Rookie
    don't put all your players morale on full green. that surprisingly affects their performances, it happened to me before. and if you have a game after another, and your players conditions are not full, leave them, filling back makes them play worse too. also, add a win bonus for your team, makes them play better.

also what formation/s do you use?

i'll give you some tips if needed.

I do not have a specific formation... have a few with which my team usually plays well.
    Despite this can be pointed as an issue.. it is 9 seasons I play like this always ending up first.. and sometimes 2nd.
    I'll try what you mention.. but am not sure as my behaviour has been consistent among 9 levels of management.

This year there is something different which I do not get yet

Apprentice
    I have the same issue this season!
    My 6* ST,1on1 scr, with my power training, who was the top scorer last 2 season, very hard to score a goal.
    My MR, 5*, ckr, who was the top assist last 2 season, don't show up much this season.
    My ML, 5*, fkr, too.
    But they are still having at least 7 rating in e'match.
    Though my team is struggling in both Cup & League.

I reinforced only my deffence with 2 NGE youths this season Coz I still believe my attackers just power trained them.

Something has changed this season!!!

PS: I also keep my player morale & condition suprb!

You need one or two solid midfielders. Look at it this way, if your MC is not having any sort of foothold on the midfield then offensively you are pushing the ball forward and defensively the defense is exposed. Also PLS GET A GOOD WINGER too!

I have not had much luck with strikers, but I invest heavily on midfield & wingers, they tend to score a lot more for me.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T