Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Qambu Yaasi

Thread: Formation advice

Formation advice

Hi my formation is 4-4-2 clasic but i am not doing more goal. But i want win game amazing scores
    Can you advice me new tactic and orders for more goal and more ofansive team.
    Thnx for help

3-5-2 AML/AMR or try Hexagon, play normal when playing weaker teams, red arrows on the flanks or midfielders depending on which area is easily penetrable. Attack down the wings.

Sometimes it's not the formation but the quality of players that gives you so called amazing scores.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

4-4-2 is a good balanced formation for newbies. i am not saying it doesn't work even on a high levels, but doesn't push much in attack.

this is changing from season to season, but most attacking formation i think are

3N-4-1-2
    4-3W-1-2
    4-3N-2W-1

dont forget that the team with only 3 players in a last line has huge problem when it is countered by a team who plays counterattacks.

gl
    Small dick guys area in red, blue and green.
    I did that, I won that...blah-blah-blah...

I beg to differ on attacking formations giving you amazing scoreline wins. I've seen defensive formations win 7 or 8 goal margins. It has to do with quality of players as well as opponents "form"

Pro
    Its amazing.....how 3 defenders can never standup to the opposition.
    Maybe it has to do with quality, positioning and sometimes (not often) with the support of their team mates in front and back.
    (Be extra carefull of the one behind you, especially when you bend to tie your bootlaces)

Quote Originally Posted by DiZZee View Post
    Its amazing.....how 3 defenders can never standup to the opposition.
    Maybe it has to do with quality, positioning and sometimes (not often) with the support of their team mates in front and back.
    (Be extra carefull of the one behind you, especially when you bend to tie your bootlaces)
    I believe that (and in my experience this is true), that if your MC is helping out the defence, getting in tackles, making interceptions, then the 3-man defence will just sweep the loose ball. It makes it easier for the DCs to defend and not concede a whole lot.

But even if you find that the defence is doing too much blocking and throwing themselves in front of shots, then more often than not, your MCs will get a bad rating, because they are not providing sufficient shield for the defence. You can see this in the match rating when even tho you lose, your defence get 7-8 rating while your MCs get 5-6.

I played 3 man defences for two seasons now. When I lose, it's always because my MCs are not performing. My defence is rarely at fault.
    fugazi likes this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Quote Originally Posted by Rev Dino View Post
    this is changing from season to season, but most attacking formation i think are

3N-4-1-2
    4-3W-1-2
    4-3N-2W-1

dont forget that the team with only 3 players in a last line has huge problem when it is countered by a team who plays counterattacks.

gl
    İ wanna try this tactic but which orders is best for that tactics?

Rookie
    3n-4-1-2 - attacking, down both flanks, mixed, zonal, whole pitch if at home/own half if at away, hard tackling, offside trap on, counter off, red arrows on ML/MR, AMC and STs.
    4-3w-1-2 - attacking, through the middle, short passing, zonal, own half, hard tackling, no counter, no offside, arrows on AMC and STs
    4-3n-2w-1 - attacking, down both flanks, mixed, zonal, own half, hard tackling, no counter, no offside, arrows on AML/R and ST.

good luck

Thnxs m8 i will try